²⁰ Midnight Happenings

☆UNEDITED☆

Published on 31st January 2021, 11:35 am, IST

²⁰ Midnight Happenings

"Now my beautiful face might be ruined!"

━━━━☆━━━━

☆    NESRIN WAS in transfiguration class when Sirius slipped her the note.

    Wait for me outside the fat lady portrait at midnight. Come alone and don't tell anyone.
S

    Rin smiled to herself as she read the note.

    It had been a few weeks since she and Sirius had started dating in secret.

    Yes, she hated the fact that she had to keep secrets from her brother, but there was a thrill in sneaking around with Sirius, trying not to get caught.

    She was struggling to keep the secret from her two best friends, and it looked like Lily already suspected something.

    She blushed when Sirius winked at her from across the room and received questioning glances from Dorcas and Lily.

    She ignored them, focusing back to the Professor's lecture.

━━━━☆━━━━

    Sirius carefully extracted the invisibility cloak from under James' bed, draping it over himself.

    He quietly tiptoed out of the room, cringing when the door loudly creaked when he shut it.

    He opened the fat lady portrait, smiling when he saw Rin waiting for him.

    Though unfortunately for Sirius, he didn't know that the loud creak of the door stirred someone from their sleep.

    Remus Lupin was sleeping when a loud sound awoke him.

    He sat up in his bed, looking around in confusion when he saw the closed curtains around Sirius' bed.

    That was odd because Sirius never closed them so he could easily crawl into any of their beds if he ever had a nightmare.

    He walked over to his bed and yanked the drapes apart, frowning when he saw the unoccupied bed.

    His frown intensified.

    'Calm down, Lupin,' He muttered to himself. 'Maybe Sirius has just gone the bathroom. . . or just went for a snack in the kitchens! He wouldn't get into any trouble.'

    But he decided to wait up for Sirius until came back, just in case.

    Sirius grinned when Rin looked around confusedly when she saw the portrait door opening, but no figure emerged from behind it.