Chapter 1 (prologue)

Hey guys, you know my story. If you don't watch miraculous ladybug. This story based after my class trip to New York for friendship week.

Let me give you a brief summary of who I am. My name is Marinette Dupen Cheng. I was given a miraculous which is piece of jewellery that contains a kwami that grants you powers. My kwami's name is Tikki and she is the goddess of light or also known as the goddess of creation and my partner Chat noir kwami's name is Plagg. Plagg is the God of destruction. Together we protect Paris from a villain named Hawkmoth.

Now for the real fun to start. It all began three weeks after we returned from our trip. I walked into class at 7:38 in the morning. Yeah!, I know I am early to school normally I get up late because of my tardiness on losing track of time or all the akuma attacks at night but lately there hasn't been any akuma attacks at night so I have been catching up on a lot of sleep.

Plus school been closed since the akuma attack that took place when me and Chat noir were in New York helping out fellow superhero's because we weren't here in Paris no one was here to catch the akuma and restore the damage.

My miraculous wasn't able to fix all the damages in Paris resulting in some building needing to be repaired with labour work like my school, Music studio LX and my parents bakery. Todays actually my first day back to school since the incident.

Ohh!, did I forget to mention that Adrien and I found out each others superhero identities. Funny story actually, we were helping fellow citizens around Paris when both our miraculous were about to run out of time.

I decided I needed some fresh air and quite time so I decided to go to the  Eiffel Tower and de transform. Just as I was about to de transform chat noir had landed on the other side of the tower and we both de transformed at the same time revealing our identity's to each other in that moment. To say I was shocked was an understatement Chat noir was Adrien this whole time.

Damn, I am so blind to have not realized it before same eyes, same height even his voice. Adrien and I both talked and we agreed we both don't have romantic feelings for each any more because we had of a sibling bond together. Since then our bond has gotten stronger and even unbreakable between us. No one could separate us when it came to working together.

The only problem I had was that I have to listen to cat puns all the time now. The guy never stops! 

Any way back to when I walk into class as I enter I feel everyone's eyes on me like some kind of evil glare to burn into my soul. I shrugged it off thinking that they all had a bad test scores or something. Oh, how wrong I was to think that. 

As I sat in the front were Adrien and I made arrangements to sit next to each other incase of any akumas it would be easier to leave the class incase of during lessons if we needed to come up with excuses to leave quickly like spilt drinks or any small accidents to get out of school.  Ayla came down with Kim and Alix not far behind her with similar looks of pure hatred directed towards me. Then Ayla tries to slap me but I was faster with my ladybug reflexes and I caught her hand before it collided with my face. I was a bit shocked that she would try something like that on me but I didn't give much thought because Kim tried to throw me across the class but again I was quicker and managed to flip him over.

The class was shocked at my action because I always seemed so weak in the class because of my small size. Guess I showed them wrong today. Once the class came over their shock states Ayla then begins to scream at me accusing me for destroying her lady blog and posting lies about the trash filled on her account on Worldwide travel blog.

Then Alix starts screaming at saying I stole her skates. Nino comes over demanding I return his headphones and cap. Marc saying I stole his an Nathaniel's latest drawings and write ups for their new ladybug comic. Ivan says I destroyed the musical instrument used to make all the kitty section videos.

Everyone began accusing me for things I had never even done because for the past three weeks I have been helping out as ladybug fixing the damages caused by the akuma attack. I had finally had enough of their false accusation's and used my ladybug authority voice telling everyone to shut up. 

That got them to quiten down and back away from me in fear of the look of rage and anger in my eyes. The only word I said was " stupid " .They all'' had confused looks on their face while others still had looks of fear on their faces until I began to speak again.

"How stupid are you people. I have known most of you since I was in nappies we all practically grew up together and you accuse me of all these crimes. You actually believe I would do any of things to you. I love you guys like family and here you stand accusing me for things I haven't done because for the past three weeks I have been helping my parents repair the bakery and I even went around Paris handing out my own baked goods to try and lighten peoples mood or even put smiles on their faces."

"You can even ask Adrien because he saw me baking and going around Paris. I was video chatting with him all the time because the rest of you were to busy being selfish and worrying about your own lives. Not even worrying about the people in Paris who could use a bit helping out." I know I was harsh as I had let those words slip my mouth but I was angry at this moment and wasn't thinking heartily. I mean my own friends are trying to attack me and accuse me of things I could never have the heart to even do. They are turning against me and I don't even know who responsible for all theses rumours and lies.

Tell me have any of you even bothered to help around Paris  

There is silence for a while 

I take that as a " no " especially raising my voice at no. But here you stand blaming me for stuff I couldn't of done.

Rose speaks saying that Lila had seen me doing everything even had pictures to prove it. 

Ayla shows me her phone still looking at me with hatred and told me that I had even beaten up Lila because I caught her so called spying on me. Max even claimed I had destroyed Mackov and stole his memory chip.

That's when it hit me Lila said she was gonna take all my friends away nd turn everyone against me looks like she winning but I had other plans in mind I wanted to see who my real friends were and who had used me this whole time. As much as I kept showing the class I was innocent they always choose Lila over me when she burst into fake crocodile tears. At least now I know but my classmates true colour are.

I mean look down below I will show some of the things I have done for my friends and the risks I took for them to stay out trouble. I guess in the end all the things I have done with them never really mattered because now I see all the flaws beyond this wall of trust and friendship I once had. Now that wall is broken I can see who were real to me and who were fake.

 Now that wall is broken I can see who were real to me and who were fake