Chapter 33 (Allison and Adrien)

Adrien pov

This is to weird I mean who would do something like this. I noticed Plagg, Tikki and Pollen laughing just before I left so that their in on this just great they probably planned some prank for I did last week when accidentally dropped syrup on them.

Oh I hope this isn't some kind of eigth hour hike or something. I keep getting this weird feeling though like something claw out at me to mi9faster so I begin to run and find the next clue. I run for about twelve minutes until I find another paw print stuck on a street ligth pole.

I open it up and it says that have to play a game of cat and mouse without my kwami or suit. I have to play fair and square to find a treat better than chess. I have to go to the park and use my feline hearing for the sound that will come. Follow the sound and you will be rewarded with a treat. Think it's simple let the games begin and remember no cheating or prize will run of.

Tik tok kitty🐈

Okay this has got me on a high I run as fast as I can to the park and walk around for a while try to listen for any sounds I do this for a while until I hear a bell coming from the fountain. I walk up to it and go around for a while but find nothing. I then here a bell come from behind a bush and when I jump over I find nothing again this goes on for a while until I find a note hanging on tree I open it to find someone wrote another message saying. Come on kitty can't be that slow or all the mice will get away listen to the sound of the bell and if not found listen to the sound of my laughter towards the success of my game. Come now kitty not be shy. I'll keep a ball yarn waiting for at the end of the game.

Okay okay I get it listen to the sound and move faster fine that's easy this goes on for a little longer until the sound stops and I quitly climb up a tree to make it easier to find my mischief twinkle.

I notice a figure at the far end of the park pulling strings that were attached to different parts of the park that trigured the bells to ring. I quietly make my way to the tree my mischief twinkle at and wait for them to ring the next set of bells. Once the person does so I pounce on top of them caging them underneath me saying " do I get my prize now, meow"

The figure underneath me laugh at this and pulls there hoddie of saying "surprise kitty"

"Allison, what, how huh you little minx you had me running around the whole park for you. Very clever"

She laughs at this and I laugh as well with her tickleing her in her sides to have little fun on my side as.

She begs for to stop in between her laughter but I only continue to tickle her saying I'll only stop once she says I am the best cat in the world. "never" is her response so I attack her with more tickles over which makes her laugh more hysterically. After a few more minutes of my tickling she gives in saying " okay you are the best cat it the world. I am sorry please stop please it's to much" I stop tickling her and lay beside her on the grass once she's caught her breath she speaks " we actually all came here to Paris to surprise you guys. Marcus with Chloe and Felix with Marinette even Nino and Allegra came they would some guy called uncle J at Marinette's parent's bakery.

"Oh Allegra gonna be in for hell of a suprise" Adrien says.

"why's that?" Allison asks

"you'll see, in fact let's go over there now to Marinette parents bakery. You'll love the butter crossiants they are amazing"

Adrien gets up and helps Allison up but they accidentally trip and fall backwards. Allison on top of Adrien and with the impact they both there lips are less than than a centimeter apart. Adrien closes the gap between them and pulls Allison body closer to as he kisses her. Allison immediately kisses back it starts of slow as there lips flow together and when they break of the kiss for some much needed air they just look into each other's eyes and say "woah". They smile at each other and lay there for a while together Allison against Adrien.

As they leave the park they leave hand in hand and make their way to Marinette's parents bakery.