Chapter 8

Marinette pov

When school finally finished we couldn't of been more happier. We all just wanted to go home and flee from all the autograph singing that half the school had asked us for. It didn't help either that Claude and Allegra kept asking if we wanted to hang out with them sometime after school. Honestly we weren't looking to make new friends anytime soon. We just needed more time to heal since our incident in Paris.

Back in Paris at Dupont school 

Marinette's and Adrien's mother were walking into school straight to the principal's office. All the student could see the looks on their faces and cleared a path for them. Emma and Sabine had showed the student council proof of what had happened to their children and let's just say the student council is very angry at principal mr Damocles and miss Bustier behaviour towards bulling in the school. 

The student council wanted to fire them immediately but Mrs Agreste and Mrs Dupen Cheng had other ideas in mind

The student council wanted to fire them immediately but Mrs Agreste and Mrs Dupen Cheng had other ideas in mind. When they knocked on the door and got no answer they opened the door to see if anyone was there when they saw no sign of anyone they quickly went over to Damocles computer. Typed in the password that was given by the student council and downloaded all the files of student miss behaviour records and security camera recordings. Let's just say when the famous Miraculous team shows up back in Paris Lila and her little sheep are going be in a hell of a lot of problems.