prologue

"Wo jo mujhy tumse hua hai
Wohi to ishq hai...!!❤"

"I will leave you good for nothing!!"
He gritted his teeth.

"Well!!! I think that this false ego of yours will you for no where."
She said casually pointing towards him.

"You will regret this!!!"
He gripped her wrist tightly applying all his might on her radioalna  as if she was his prey.

"May you not get burnt while playing with fire."
She whispered not showing any sign of pain.

"Ali Haider Khan never losses!!"
He left her with a jerk.

"Samahir Rehab Khan learnt only to win!!"
She said each and every word clearly.

Fire was blazing in these two pairs of eyes who weren't even aware of the fact that what destiny had for them.

These two who never lost will going to lose soon...
Lose their ego in order to win the most beautiful feeling of the world whom we call 'ishq' (love).

_____________

She was walking in her trance fixing the flowers in tray while her other hand was covered in turmeric paste.

Yeah! perks of being one and only sister of groom.

She was mumbling under her breath when someone shouted just behind her right ear startling her.

She jumped around and in result her hand covered in yellow paste collided with the cheek of the person standing behind her.

His chiseled jaw clenched.

She gasped cause she knew that he won't back out before creating scene.

" NOT my fault!!"
She shrugged.

"Then whose?"
He spoke for the first time but still in his bossy and authoritive tone.

"Offcourse yours!! Who the hell shouts this much loud? and that too near someone's ear."
She raised brow.

Instead of answering her he bent down to her level and moved towards her ear.

Just then his cheek brushed hers and now her cheek was also covered in turmeric paste.

"Don't mess with Me!!"
He whispered angrily near her ear and retreated back while she was still standing there glued.

*----------------*

❤❤❤❤
Assalam o alikum my janans!!

So your Gulle is back!!😎

On public demand here I am presenting you guys with second part of MHM.

Just don't forget to give your reviews about how you found it.

WITH LOVE
Allah Hafiz