𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

" 𝕿𝖜𝖔 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 "

☽   ✮   ☾

ELIZABETH WAS BORN A SIPHONER LIKE HER OLDER BROTHER MALACHAI. Yes, it was a strange name, you can easily guess he wasn't well liked by their parents, he was the black sheep of the family. Elizabeth wasn't liked by her parents either, but at least she got a pretty decent name, although she thought it was too long, so she preferred people calling her Lizzie.

Instead of Siphoner, she liked the term magic sucker it sounded more badass. Siphoner sounded boring and she was the opposite of boring, in fact, she thought of herself as amazing.  Maybe she loved herself too much. But someone had to love her even if it was herself. Because loving yourself was important. Most people described her as narcissistic and they weren't completely wrong, she was. She loved who she was, at least she tried her best because as much as she tried to pretend, sometimes her parent's hurtful words stuck too deep.

Siphons didn't process magic of their own but could take it from others supernatural, it made them abominations to other witches, and especially to her father. He hated what she was, and he could not bring himself to love his daughter because of that.

Elizabeth and her brother were both isolated from their other siblings and weren't allowed to touch anyone from the coven, even the ugly stupid dog in case they would " infect it".

The two siblings didn't eat with the others, they weren't included in the family trips and every member of their coven avoided them like there was the plague. It was freaking annoying, but at least she knew what it felt like to be feared since she was a child. At first, it sucked to be loathed but then she grew to enjoy that.

Elizabeth was never hugged by her parents since they discovered her abnormality when she was five. Not getting any warms hugs or kind words from her parents, or her siblings, it definitely messed her up.

Her brother was another story, he was even more messed up than her because he never knew love even as a baby, since they had discovered he was a siphoner when their mother was pregnant.

Or maybe she was more messed up because she knew was what parent's love felt like before it was torn away, replaced by abusive and hateful parents in a matter of seconds.

Both the sibling siphoners were deprived of touch, of love, and were forbidden to use their ability. She never wanted to have kids because she felt she was incapable of love someone, especially little crying brats. How could she love her children if she was never loved as a child by her parents?

She had some scars harboring her body, showing each time she made the mistake to siphon on accident and her siblings would snitch to her abusive father. Her siblings hated her too, their parents had taught them to hate siphoners, to hate their defective siblings.

She was a bad girl, she was defective, an abomination, a freak: that's what her own family would call her. So she started to act like one, she became "bad" because that's what they thought she was anyway, so why bother? Why bother be kind and nice?

Kai wanted to protect his little sister and prove himself to the coven, he knew he would win and his father knew it too. Even Josette knew it. However, Elizabeth figured it out. She realized their parents kept having children in the hope of having twins, they never wanted Malachai to be the leader because is a freaky siphoner.

So Kai and Elizabeth killed them, their own sibling. Just to hurt their father although it was a disappointment when they didn't even see him cry. He was angry at them, but they didn't even manage to make him sob. Their father was a cold man.

Josette was spared for the merge albeit without a spleen, courtesy of dear Elizabeth.

The little twins, the initial target escaped thanks to Josette, god Elizabeth hated those little munchkins. They were so perfect, so loved by their parents and Elizabeth loathed it. There was a time she craved to be loved by them more than anything.

Kai was supposed to perform the merge but they tricked them. They were both smirking like they always did, euphoric with the blood of their siblings on them. They didn't even bother to wash it before the merge.

But they were duped, send to their personal hell. The siphons were isolated their whole life and then the coven created two prison worlds, separating the two murderous siblings.

Elizabeth only had Malachai in her life and they took him from her. She was enraged as she had never been before. Years she was alone, reliving the same day until an organization called the Strix freed her for her particular talents, apparently, Elizabeth could cure a werewolf bite among other things.

Ending in New Orleans held as a bargaining chip against Klaus Mikaelson was not what she expected when she got back to the real world. The idea of being pregnant, with a miracle child, was something Elizabeth never imagined much less wanted. She hated children, and it looked like the father wasn't thrilled by parenthood either.

𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖐𝖆𝖊𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖚𝖕 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖉.