𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝖉𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖞

ABOMINATIONS

.。o○o。.★.。o○o。.

THEY HAVE BEEN HELD BY THE WITCHES FOR 3 DAYS. And the witches only gave the two friends their stupid gumbo to eat, which was making Elizabeth puke. Her "baby" didn't like gumbo apparently. So she was essentially starving, which as you can imagine, put her in an extremely bad mood.

Suddenly, the witches came into the room the girls were held captive in. They grabbed Elizabeth and led her to a creepy crypt. There stood a man in a suit. Elizabeth had to admit he was a very handsome man, but she had no idea of who he was.

"Who the hell are you?" Elizabeth asked the unknown vampire. He felt powerful and old like Nik or Klaus or whatever he is called. But he was definitely not the guy that got her "allegedly" pregnant. Yes allegedly, because Elizabeth still couldn't accept the fact that she was pregnant, especially with a hybrid baby.

Elijah purses his lips as he watches her. He then turns to the witches. "Give us a moment, please," he demands.

Elizabeth sighed relieved when the witches left. "Thank God, I can't stand Sarah's voice I would have strangled or maybe stabbed her if I heard her voice again. I have a special gift, you are pregnant, blabla" she said mimicking her voice mockingly.

She was chatty, but she spends the last years locked in a world completely alone, and the last days locked with her friend in a creepy cemetery.

"I'm glad her annoying sister is dead," Elizabeth concludes her rant. "So who are you?.... Because they told me they wanted my baby daddy to kill Marcel and I don't remember sleeping with you."

Elijah chuckled lightly at the girl's bluntness. "My name is Elijah, Niklaus the father of your child, he is my younger brother."

"Mmm, so he didn't really lie when he told me his name was Nik, I mean the poor guy is named Niklaus. Did your parents didn't love him or something?" Elizabeth asked. Before Elijah could respond to something, Elizabeth opened her mouth again. "Anyways are you here to help us?"

"Us?" Elijah asked slightly confused.

Elizabeth nodded. "Yeah they have my werewolf friend, she was looking for her family in the bayou. That's where they grabbed and threatened us, sooo annoying," she said with an eye roll. "Anyway, they told me that Niky is a hybrid and that's why he could have children, when you think about it it's logical. A part of him, his werewolf part his alive making a magical loophole possible. I mean I didn't even know hybrids existed. Wait so you are also a hybrid?" She wondered curiously.