𝕭𝖆𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖔𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖗

ABOMINATIONS

.。o○o。.★.。o○o。.

ELIZABETH WAS EATING A DELICIOUS BURGER WITH FRIES WHEN HER CALM WAS DISTURBED. The siphoner was constantly eating since she had to eat for three now. She had two babies inside of her and she was still weirded out by that fact. The witch Agnes was bothering her and was getting on her nerves. Elizabeth was imagining stabbing her, multiples times.

"She already told you, Agnes, she feels great!" Hayley tried to defend her friend but just like every witch, Agnes didn't understand when you simply said things to her. They were always mysteries, riddles, unsaid things when it came to witches so it didn't surprise Elizabeth when they didn't understand basic human interaction.

"You are overdue for a checkup," the witch tells Elizabeth. Honestly, the way she was insisting was odd, it felt like she had some ulterior motive. Maybe Elizabeth was paranoid, she hated witches so it could be clouding her judgment.

Elizabeth rolls her eyes, "Once Nik dismantles Marcus little Kingdon, he will take me for a checkup. I am not going anywhere with you witch." she tells her disdainfully.

Rebekah speaks up. "A lot of women would kill to have a child. It strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours."

Elizabeth rolls her eyes, again. "Yes, Bex I know about your child fantasies unfortunately for you, unless you are magically implemented with a baby or you suddenly find a cure for vampirism that doesn't exist you won't know what being pregnant is like."

Lately, Elizabeth has been angered easily and she hasn't been nice to anyone. And to add to the mix, a witch was annoying her. However, Elizabeth immediately felt guilty when she saw Rebekah's pained face. She did not felt guilty when she killed her own siblings but oddly she did when she upset Rebekah. The blonde original was growing on her.

"Sorry, blondie, the hormones and all," Elizabeth says with an apologetic smile.

"There was a cure, but only one, and I wasn't able to get it," Rebekah tells Elizabeth sadly.

"Wait? Hold up. There is really a cure for vampirism. What is it, and where it was?" Elizabeth asks suddenly interested in the conversation.

"It was buried with Silas, a doppelganger wench got it," she tells her simply, Elizabeth guessed it was hard for her to talk about it. She knew though about doppelganger and Silas thanks to her father, but he never told her anything about a cure.

But it made her think if it existed in this world, it would also exist in the prison world. Maybe Rebekah could get the cure she so desperately wanted. But Elizabeth needed to get more information first. It would make her a great friend if she found Rebekah the cure. Oddly for Elizabeth, she wanted to make someone else than herself or Kai happy. She was still selfish, but she cared about Rebekah. Besides, it was not like it cost her anything to help Rebekah. And she was bored anyway.