𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝖉𝖔𝖌𝖌𝖎𝖊

ABOMINATIONS

.。o○o。.★.。o○o。.

ELIZABETH WOKE UP HER HEAD THROBBING IN PAIN, IN THE TRUNK OF AN SUV WITH HER WRISTS BOUND. Hayley was next to her in the same position as her. Elizabeth kicked her with her legs to wake her up, which she did, quite abruptly. Hayley sent her an indignant look, however, the werewolf panicked when she realized the situation they were in. She tries to kick out the back window to escape. Elizabeth rolled her eyes, she knew it wouldn't work. She approached Hayley to siphon her so they get them the hell out of this stupid car. But the car suddenly stopped surprising both friends.

When the door of the trunk opened, the person who kidnapped them tries to grab Hayley, the girl who was closer to him. But Hayley fights back by kicking at him. "Seriously?" the stranger exclaims.

"Tyler?" Hayley asks surprised.

"Great you know our kidnapper, hayls," Elizabeth told her friend. "Now tell your little boyfriend to release us before I kill him."

"You don't wanna fight me, both of you. You know you can't beat a hybrid." Tyler says while Elizabeth laughs at his face. Who did he think he was? She could kill Klaus if she wanted to. Well, she thought she could, she wasn't sure it would really work. Elizabeth siphon this Tyler guy to death, and on top of that, he didn't look that powerful.

"I know about your special powers," he says looking at Elizabeth's hands in disdain. "so I can't touch you. However, I can't say the same about Hayley. I will slit her throat if you do anything." he threatened, showing her the knife he was holding in his hand.

Elizabeth groaned. "Bad doggie," she tells him disapprovingly. "You people have to stop threatening to slice Hayley's throat, one day I will have enough and won't care about your threats."

Hayley looks at her hurt by Elizabeth's statement. But Elizabeth just continues to smirk like she always does.

"Seriously?" asked Hayley.

Elizabeth shrugged her shoulders. "I care about my life more, sorry not sorry."

Hayley tries to kick Tyler. "Aahh! Let me go, you backstabbing half-breed piece of shi- " she yells but he brings the knife closer to her throat making her bleed a little. "Shut up!" his hybrid eyes coming out due to his anger and frustration.

He takes them to a cabin, and Elizabeth groans thinking about the last time we were in a cabin like that. They were ambushed by a bunch of witches,  because they thought her babies will be lucifer reincarnated which Elizabeth actually didn't mind. But apparently, it was a bad thing.