Chapter 22: Happy Ending...for now

Once the droids had been dealt with, the 4 Jedi made their way to the ship. Currently, Obi-wan was sitting on the co-pilot seat, and his former padawan was the pilot. Ashoka sat back with a now handcuffed Kentre.

"How are we going to find her?" Anakin asked. The former Jedi had just revealed to them that he had no idea where she was taken. "Master?" he asked once he noticed how Obi-wan had his eyes closed.

'I am sorry, Obi-wan.'

"Sheira...I can feel her suffering...we need to hurry," he said and opened his eyes.

"But how can we find her? She could be anywhere in the Galaxy" Ashoka pointed out.

"Your bond with her is obviously much stronger than the one we had. If you can feel her pain, you can use the force to find her" Kentre pointed out.

"How?" Obi-wan asked.

"Focus on the force and aim your hands at the hyperdrive. The bond will help you set the coordinates."

Anakin and his former master exchanged a look before nodding. The bearded Jedi placed his hands in front of the hyperdrive and closed his eyes. Taking a deep breath, he opened himself to the force, feeling Sheira's pain and suffering.

He kept the connection, focusing harder to find exactly where she was, where she was being kept. Her signature was faint, but he didn't stop, keeping his concentration and putting some of his own emotions, his own desperation and love for the woman to help him.

"We have coordinates," Anakin said and caused Obi-wan to open his eyes.

A set of coordinates was on the screen, and he left out a heavy sigh of relief. "We will need reinforcements" he reminded them.

"Agree"

Hold on Sheira. We are coming for you, he thought and prayed that she could hear him.

========================================

Sheira was still in the cell, in her hand a green lightsabre which was most likely taken from the corpse of one of the many Jedi that had died by his hand. She panted, her knees bent, and there were burn marks on her skin, among the other injuries she had obtained.

Sweat had formed on her forehead and walked into a circle carefully, her attention fully on Dooku. Unlike her, he barely broke a sweat and held his red blade with one hand while she had to use both.

He attacked her again, being smooth, fast, and efficient. She struggled to block, putting all her training into use, but she was weak, and each hit almost caused her to fall back. He was using a lot of strength, not holding back, or going easy on her.

"Pathetic. Weak. Do not defend... attack!" he insulted and ordered her, causing her anger to flare.

She rose her sabre and started to attack, trying to push him back, but he deflected each attack with almost no trouble. With a quick move, he tosses her sabre out of her hands. He used his own sabre to hit her leg, causing her to fall on one knee before his free hand hit her with force lightning.

Once it was over, she fell on all 4 and panted. Her body shook, and he towered above her tired and beaten form.

"Get up" he ordered and used the force lighting on her again. She gritted her teeth, fighting against the attack. "Use your anger."

She hated to admit, but she had to. It was the only thing she could feel now, and it was the only thing that could ease her eternal punishment. She summoned the sabre back at her hands and slowly stood up, despite the volts of electricity hitting her body.