11

*the next day*
Mini- what did you guys say to Rose yesterday? She hasn't spoke a word to me and she's been crying all night I'm starting to get really worried about her. She isn't sleeping in like usual she's gone down to the the centre and started on work early
Jared- that's not like her at all. You guys were with her last
*Max and Harvey cave in and tell them everything about themselves and how they got there and what's wrong with Rose*
Olivia- so she let her brother disown her because she believes in you guys?
Harvey- basically yeah
Jared- we don't think of you guys any different you have come a long way from the people you were 3 years ago.
Girls- agreed 
Max- thank you
Jared- but we seriously need to go and find Rose now.
*they finish up and quickly go and find Rose*
*in the centre before everyone got there*
Rose- get off of me you weirdo
Creepy guard- stop playing hard to get baby you've been wanting me for weeks and teasing me with those boys *he says while pushing her up against the wall by her throat and holding her there. Enough pressure so she could still breath*
Rose- i haven't been doing anything. Those guys are my friends you fucking creep. Why would I want to tease you? You're like 25 years older than me!
*the guard starts kissing her neck while she's struggling to get out from under his grip and he starts leaving hickies. Rose starts to cry when she feels his grip tighten around her throat*
Creepy guard- don't cry you whore you will attracted attention to us I want my way with you first
*Her breathing was becoming short as the guard kept his grip while slowly putting his hands down her pants. Until she feels him getting ripped off of her and she falls to the fall in tears. She looks up and Max and Harvey are battering the guard and he's in a pulp on the floor. No other guards are coming to help. Jared and the girls rush to Rose and embrace her*
Harvey- you disgusting bastard
Max- you won't go to the others about this because Rose has proof on her body that you have touched her inappropriately and theirs cameras which you have no control of so if you don't want them knowing I suggest you don't report us doing this to you *he says through kicks and punches while his brother is laying into the guys rips with his feet*
Mini- Rose oh my gosh *she says pulling her into her arms*
Olivia- you need to tell us what he did to you hunny
Jared- I'm gonna go over and help the boys *he said while hugging Rose one more time and getting up and leaving*
Rose- I-I was setting up for the day like normal because I didn't feel like eating and he came up to me backed me into a corner and pinned me by my neck so that I could breath at first and then he started kissing me neck and leaving hickies and when I started to cry he tightened his grip so that I couldn't breath and he started putting his hands down my pants *she cried into Mini's hair while Olivia stroked her back* then I felt the pressure of his body being lifted off of me and we're here now.
*finally Max and Harvey and Jared finish with the guard and they take Rose outside into the yard so that she could tell them everything. She had a bruise around her neck in the shape of a hand and hickies. They couldn't tell what was worse that or the hand mark. She was crying and shaking, when she told the boys what went down they went even more mental then they went when they pulled the guard off.*
Max- you need to go to the counsellor about this Rose
Rose- but then you guys will get into trouble
Harvey- he won't snitch if he wants us to lie on our statements
Rose- but will you?
Harvey- no of course not. He will get interviewed first anyway and there's cameras to prove what he did
Mimi- but then that still get you in trouble
Max- the cameras cut out for half an hour every hour it was recording when he was doing that to her but it cut off as soo as we got there I saw the light go off. So there's no proof anywhere of what we did and he will lie to make sure we lie but that's not what's going to happen we've been in here long enough
Rose- okay I'll go and report it
*they make their way to the councillors office*