38

*few weeks later and everyone is getting to grips with everything and they have not once been in trouble and they have made some new friends and added them to the group you won't be hearing much about them though*
Mini- hey guys Jasmine invited us to a party tonight she would have said herself but she's currently in an extra math lesson
Rose- I mean I'm down I believe in us we have come so far so what's a party?
Max- yeah I agree. We should have some fun we have worked so hard maintaining this goodness about us and we're doing well so let's go
Olivia- I'm down
Jared- sure
Harvey- yeah I don't see why not
Mini- okay so it's sorted then all the girls will get ready and mine and the boys at their own houses or at one of yours?
Max- well Jared can come get ready at ours if he wants then we will all meet up and walk to the party together. Mini text us the address later
Mini- okay I will
*they split their separate ways*
*the party*
Max- Rose you look beautiful
Rose- thank you Mills. You're acting like you haven't seen me in a dress before
Harvey- that's because we haven't. Non of us have.
Mini- yeah you haven't worn revealing things since the accident
Olivia- we're proud of you those scars represent what you have been through and you survived it. Show them off. If anyone says anything bad about them we will deal with whoever it is.
Rose- thanks guys
Jared- now let's get ready to partyyy
*they walk to the address the party's at and walk inside*
Jasmine- hey guys I thought you weren't coming
Mini- of course we came we might as well treat ourselves non of us have gotten into shit since we got out we're proud
Jasmine- as you should be
Harvey- if you don't mind me asking. Who's party is this?
Jasmine- my twin brothers. This is my house. Did you not know?
Rose- we didn't even know you had a twin let alone where you live *she laughs*
Jasmine- that's because he's in the other end of the college and is in on different days to us and yeah not many people come back to the house because my parents are strict they don't even know this party is happening they're out of the country and the neighbours don't like them anyway because they're stuck up so we won't get snitched on *she is now shouting over the blaring music*
Max- oh okay well thank you for inviting us
Jasmine- don't be silly you're my friends. I'm gonna go mingle with some of the guests I'll come and find you later *she says her long blonde hair waving down her back as she walks away through the crowds of people*
Jared- right I'm gonna go and get a drink and hopefully mingle with people, that's the word Jasmine used right? *he laughs and walks away*
Mini- I'm gonna go and see if I can see jasmines twin brother anywhere I wanna know who this mystery guy is *she says pushing her way through the crowds of people pulling her tight blue dress down to cover her up as she's walking*
Max- I'm gonna see if I can find anyone I know, you coming Rose? Harvey?
Harvey- yeah I'll come but only to keep you out of trouble. *he rolls his eyes*
Rose- I'm gonna stay here and get familiar with the surroundings don't worry about me if I'm in trouble I will call or text one of you *she smiles and waves them off. They turn around and push through the crowd their black and blue jeans disappearing even more with every step*
Rose's PoV
Parties really aren't my thing I don't even know why I agreed to this. I guess I thought I owed myself something for keeping myself out of trouble for this long. I mean it's fun but everyone seems to know what they're doing better than me. They have so much confidence. I mean I have confidence but people think I have more than I actually do. I haven't been to a party since my 6th birthday party. I decide to stop standing like a melon by the front door and make my way through the crowds of people, Max really wanted me to meet his friends but I know what they are all like I've met people like them before. I wouldn't get along with them and a fight would have broken out. Jesus this house is huge! It goes on for miles. I'm gonna get lost that's all I need. Olivia disappeared probably with Jared they're attached at the hip these days it's so cute. I make my way down a flight of stairs. Which was surprisingly full of people either all over each other or passed out drunk. It was a very isolated staircase too but it must be popular so I just went with it. The music is so loud even down here. Non of my friends could possibly be down here could they? I open a door right in front of me and I see Max and Dean fighting like full blown fist fighting. Harvey is nowhere to be seen. Before even thinking I rushed over and split it up making sure I had my back to Dean and I was facing Max the whole time. I didn't say a word I just looked at him so much disappointment filling my face and eyes. I then turned so that I was facing both of them. I didn't ask why they were fighting the first question I asked was about Harvey.
Rose- where's Harvey?
Dean- so you're not even gonna ask why we're fighting or if your boyfriend is okay?
Rose- answer my question. Where's Harvey?
Max- he's outside *he says silently* he walked away when we started arguing. He tried to stop it but I hit him in the face because he was pulling on my arms. The last thing he said to me was "if anyone comes looking for me tell them I'm outside" and then he walked away
Rose- what the fuck Max?! Harvey just wants the best for you and he tries to keep you out of trouble all the fucking time! And you hit him when he's trying to save your arse?! Can't you see this is what Dean wants?! He wants you to go back inside! He hates that you're out because he's scared that you're going to pick the gang back up and take his position as leader! Which isn't going to happen by the way! And so help me god Max if it does this relationship is done and I will never speak to you ever again! *Dean starts laughing in the background* and I don't know why you're laughing! Because if he does take his position back along with Harvey then you're fucked because you will be the first one they deal with! Now if you don't want that to happen I suggest you leave us all alone and don't cause trouble ever again, or I will send the police straight to your door telling them that you're the leader of the gang that they have been after since Max and Harvey got put inside! *she gives him and almighty slap across the face and walks away to find Harvey*