Introduction

Meet Kayla

Kayla's mom passed when she was just eighteen and her father had no choice but to take her in

Kayla's mom passed when she was just eighteen and her father had no choice but to take her in . She didn't have any grandparents or aunts she could go too and her dad only took her in because of the love he had for her mother . Kayla's dad didn't care for her too much . Most teenagers would need an excuse to leave the house at three o'clock but not Kayla . She could walk out and come in anytime she pleased . Kayla was very pretty girl and her mother always taught her about boys . This is why Kayla was still a virgin and she barely had a boyfriend . Out of the eighteen years Kayla had been alive she probably only had two or three boyfriends . Relationship for her just never worked out and neither did friendships . Moving with her dad was the worst . Her dad was barely home but when he was he was always high or drunk . Kayla had no friends at all . She stayed home unless she felt like going out to eat by herself or just buying snacks that she could eat later while watching Netflix . I think you guys know enough about Kayla to hear things from her point of view now .