Baby or Babies ?

A week had pasted so Jaylon went and bought a pregnancy test . He was more exited than me . I was still kind of scared but he always told me that I had nothing to be afraid of with him around . When he got back he rushed in with five test .

Me : Babe why'd you get so many
Jaylon : Bae cmon cmon go pee
Jaylon : Oh wait you need water I got water
Jaylon : No you want juice okay I got juice
Jaylon : *hands me two juices* Hurry hurry
Me : BAE calm down
Jaylon : I'm sorry my bad
Jaylon : Can I watch you pee ?

I never laughed so hard before when he asked that . He was over excited . I hurried and drunk the juice . When I had to go pee I took one test with me . Jaylon stood in the door like a sad dog that wanted to come in . I told him if he wanted to come in to just come in . After I pee'd I closed the test and laid it on the counter . Jaylon kept picking it up every two seconds . The box said give it five to ten minutes to show results so I left it in there . I go to get something to eat while he's still in the bathroom just staring at my pee stick . While i'm eating I heard him scream . I quickly ran to the bathroom . When I got there this boy was smiling and dancing . I asked him "boy why are you yelling you scared me" . He showed me the test and in big bold letters it said "Pregnant" . I was happy for him . It seemed he needed this child more than me . Look at it like this was his second chance at something better . After this he started to feel my belly and kept saying "we really have a baby in there" . He also kept saying "we're pregnant" like he was holding a baby too .

When I had to pee again I took another test just to be sure and again in bold letters the test said "Pregnant"

When I had to pee again I took another test just to be sure and again in bold letters the test said "Pregnant" . Once I knew it was real it kind of hit like wow , i'm really gonna have a kid calling me mama . I started crying because it was such a bitter sweet moment . A couple days after I took my test Jaylon's mom came over . She wanted to know if Jaylon had really gotten me pregnant or not . She was so happy she even brought her own test but I had already showed her mines . When Jaylon got up she hugged him like she hadn't seen him in years . She called our baby her "GLAM-BABY" and that she wasn't a grandma but she was a "GLAM-MOM" . Jaylon's mom thought she was still too sexy to be a grandmother and she was fine . To be her age she had it going on . While she was there she set Jaylon and I up with a private doctor . This doctor was the best she said . I could tell she actually cared but something still was wrong with Jaylon . I pulled him to the side to talk .

Me : What's wrong ?
Me : Don't say nothing I can tell your not even as happy as you were earlier
Jaylon : Ima little mad my mom cares to show up and be nice to you at least but my dad can't even show up now ?
Jaylon : Out of all the times he could choose to dodge me , he choose now ?
Jaylon : It just hurt my heart a little bit that's all .
Me : Look at me , you told me I had nothing to worry about because you would protect me and always be here with me
Me : Its the same for me . You don't need him I got you forever .
Mom : Aw the love you have for my son
Mom : Please never disappoint him
Mom : Please don't disappoint me you don't know how long I been waiting to see him happy
Me : I promise I won't

- 4 Months Later -
Today I had a doctors appointment scheduled . I was now four months pregnant almost five so I could hear a heartbeat now and also get my gender . Jaylon never missed an appointment . If he knew we'd miss it he would cancel the whole thing and reschedule . I was so glad my daughter or son had a dad that cared . Jaylon kept me happy and I was never more in love . People judged because they thought we'd "moved too fast" but we ignore them because they didn't know the half of what we went through . The nurse called us back and it was time to see the baby . She asked me basic questions like how was I , when is my due date etc . I laid down so she could do what she had to do .

Doc : Now this may be a little cold *squirts on gel*
Doc : Okay here's the heartbeat
*baby's heartbeat*
Doc : Now lets see OH
Jaylon : What what is it what's wrong
Doc : Well everything's okay but it look like your having TWINS !
Doc : Would you like to know what your having ?
Jaylon and I : * smiling * yes !
Doc : Okayyyy ..... ones a girl
Me : ahhhh I got my girl
Doc : and the other is ...... a boy !

Jaylon : Yeah baby we both got lucky Doc : Congratulations would you like pictures ? Jaylon : Yes because if you don't my mom will come back up here for them

Doc : Congratulations would you like pictures ?
Jaylon : Yes because if you don't my mom will come back up here for them .
*Doc leaves the room*

Jaylon helped me wipe off my stomach . After that he started kissing on me and hugging me . We really couldn't believe we were having two babies . I was so little so my bump wasn't even that noticeable yet . The good thing was I didn't get any of the sickness ! I was beyond happy . After the doctor gave us our pictures we went home . When we got there Jaylon's mom , who I now called mom too , was already there . She wanted to know so bad that we told her we'd surprise her . Before we went straight home we picked up two of those things that blow smoke when you pop them . We got a pink and a blue one . We knew she'd be so confused . Jaylon and I took her to the backyard and stood beside her and popped them . The look on her face was hilarious . You could tell she was confused and maybe even mad too .

Mom : Well what the hell is it
Jaylon & I : WE'RE HAVING TWINS
Mom : OH OH THANK YOU LORD !

I didn't have a twin gene so I knew it came from Jaylon's side of the family . He had twin uncle's . Having twins was the best . I always wanted a girl and a boy so the boy could protect the girl but now I was blessed with both . This one time . After this I didn't have to worry about is the next a girl or a boy . I would have both already . As we're walking back into the house Jaylon's dad and brother were sitting on the couch . His dad had been drinking .

Dad : Boy are you crazy
Dad : You really think them yo kids
Dad : Cmon son you see she just wants the money
Me : I don't want anything and these are his kids
Mom : Charles get up and get out
Dad : * hits mom *

Jaylon , his brother Dee and his Dad all got to fighting . I helped up Mom . Jaylon and Dee were jumping their Dad . Dee knew he was too big too fight and that's when he pulled a gun .