I'm Hungry

When I got home from school I was so hungry . My mind couldn't think of anything but FOOD ! As I arrive home and go to check the fridge there is literally nothing in there but milk , beer and eggs . I don't even eat eggs . I got upset and started stomping to the backroom where my dad was . When I opened the door he was in there with a female . I saw money on the dresser so I took it . He yelled "you little brat what are you doing" . I yelled back "IM HUNGRY YOU SUPPOSE TO BE A DAD WHO TF ONLY HAS EGGS IN THE KITCHEN" . The girl he was with started laughing . He started to get upset and tried to snatch the money but I ran out the house and he didn't chase me because he was naked . I went and ate at Macdonald's but with the rest of the money I just bought snacks that would last me for the week because I knew he wasn't buying anything . When I got back he was about to leave . I told him i'm leaving this weekend . He looked at me as if he was suppose to care . Even though my dad hated me I always tried to build a relationship . I went in the house and packed my clothes . Soon I later found out my weekend trip I had planned was about to be cut short . Maybe even cut all the way .