Chapter 9: Client #1

I woke up to a lot of movement "My bad bro" Montrey said looking at me. I waved him off "What time is it" I asked "4 o clock" he said "I was sleep that long?" I asked he nodded walking out of the room. I got up folding the blanket and put it on the bed along with the pillow. I grabbed some clothes and proceeded to the bathroom I hopped in the shower and washed my body. After I grabbed a towel drying off and put my clothes on I walked to montrey room put lotion on and stole his last piece of gum because I didn't have a toothbrush with me to brush my teeth so I had to use this method. I grabbed my bookbag took the money out and counted it I had 950 dollars I pulled my calculator up on my phone and subtracted the 25 percent I needed to give to Loud or Shadow. I took what I owed them out of the money I had and put it in my pocket. I then put my money back in my bag and went to find Loud.

10 MINUTES LATER

Loud walked through the door and into the living room looking at me and Montrey play 2k I pulled out the money I owed him and gave it to him "Good shi b" I nodded unpausing the game. Loud walked out the door I guess he was leaving again. "Where you get that money from" Montrey asked I looked at him his eyes stayed on the tv I shrugged "he gave it to me while we was shopping I had to pay him back" I lied Montrey nodded I don't know if he believed it or not but as long as he wasn't on my ass about it I didn't care.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

I was walking down the street playing music through my headphones. I was going to the store to get Nori all dis candy she said she wanted when I heard a voice yell "Ayyy" I looked around to see the dude with the blue charger waving me over. I put my pride aside and walked to the car "wassup" I said "my boys said what you gave me was pressure I wanna cop sumn again". I didn't know what to say so I said "I'm out right now I should have some tonight" I mean which I was "Ard bet ima give you my numba let me know when the product in" I took his number and continued my walk to the store.