Chapter 13: The Ride

I was pulled out of my bed when something was placed over my head. I was then being dragged for what felt like forever. When I felt my body roll down a flight of stairs hitting the hard concrete.  I was getting up when what ever was over my head was pulled off of my head. I looked up to see a smiling Smoke. "Welcome to training kid" he said handing me a gun I looked around the room which seem to be his personal gun range. "I want you to hit all the targets in one minute if you miss we restart the time and you go back to target one we move on when you complete the task" he said standing back putting ear defenders on his head "begin" he shouted. I held the gun in my hand and fired hitting the first target. I fired again hitting the second then I missed the third. "Stop" he said taking the gun putting a new clip in. "Go again aim use your aim" he said.

7 hours later
I hit the last target and squeeze the trigger again hearing it "click" letting my know I was out of bullets. I gotta say I was loving this it was giving me a thrilling feeling. I put the gun down on the stand as Smoke clapped his hand "I like the progression" he said I nodded putting a new clip into the gun "what's next" I asked. "Go get ready for dinner kid you ain't even eat dis morning we'll resume tomorrow". I heard my stomach growl and place the gun on the stand I left the gun room and went to my room I showered and went to the dinning room meeting everyone for dinner. After dinner I went to my room and trapped myself in my thoughts until I fell asleep.

2 weeks later
March 17

I held on tight to the M-4 as I shot at the moving Targets I than missed meaning I would have to restart. I looked a Smoke to see him slowly going into rage. Lately I been fucking up a little bit more since the beginning "Go again kid" he said sounding stressing out. I took the clip out of the gun and waited for his signal. As I waited I seen Reach and Staxs walk into the gun room. I didn't let them break my focus though "Go" I heard Smoke shout. I grabbed the clip off the stand and loaded it into the gun. I then begin to hit the moving targets trying not to miss. I fired several more shots into the moving targets when I heard the gun CLICK. "THATS IT!" Smoke yell smiling I put the gun on the stand and nodded my head. "Smoke" Reach said getting his attention. "Yea" Smoke replied "Melissa said we should take him with us she feels you are working him to much and he should get out some" I looked at Smoke and he nodded telling me to go ahead. The boys walked out and I frowned my face following. I didn't wanna go with these dickheads "Yo" I turned around to see Smoke approaching me with a phone. I took it and noticed it was my galaxy. "Thanks" I said walking out of the door. I walked to the car and got in the backseat. Staxs turned the music up and speed out of the driveway. I stared out the window when I looked at my phone to check the time it was 7:30 Pm. I then seen I had 9 missed calls from Nori They were from a week ago but I shrugged it off. We wasn't on good terms. When I stopped going to school she would call and ask why I wasn't there it was something she did probably 3 times a week until one time I was sick of it and told her to mind her business and to stop calling my phone asking me the same stuff. I guess I hurt her feelings and she hung up the phone we haven't talked since. I was snatched out of my thoughts when a blunt was being held in front of my face. I shook my head "nah I'm good" I said looking out the window I didn't even notice we was parked at a beach. They laughed and Waved it in my face hit it one time bro. I took the blunt taking a pull from it. I inhaled the smoke and exhaled when I felt my lungs become clouded. I passed to the blunt to Staxs as we sat in silence "How old you is Deuce?" Reach asked lighting another blunt "13 I'll be 14 in August what about you?" I replied "Just turned 16" I nodded my head. "How you know Smoke?" Another question was asked "Yall ask a lot of question" I replied Reach laughed shrugging as Staxs started the car and begin to drive. Staxs held a glare through the rear view mirror "You answer when we ask sumn". I brushed him off "I do what I want" I said staring out of the window. "You a bitch still in training so I ain't even trippin" I shrugged it off and kept quite the rest of the ride until we got home.