Chapter 14: The Strip

3 Months Later

I hit the bag as hard a I could for the last time. Over the past couple of months has been training. Training this training that but I liked it I like who I was becoming but then I think about Mama Grace and I don't think she would be happy but I tell myself it's only for the best. Smoke says he thinks I'll be ready at the beginning of December. I walk to my room going into the bathroom to take a shower. I got out of the shower and put lotion on I then put my clothes on looking at my hair in the mirror I placed my cap on and started brushing my teeth. Melissa had retwisted my hair and styled it for me she said she was tired of it being all over my head. I smiled at the fact she actually cared about me, When Smoke would flip on me for messing up she would curse him out and tell him he's being to hard on me or that he was expecting to much from me. She'd take me with her when she was going places sometimes to get me away from smoke and the thrilling feeling training gave me, I appreciated her for that. My phone rang and I picked it up "hello" I said into the phone "Come to my office". I hung up on him leaving my room and to his office. I knocked "come in" he said I sat down in the chair that was in front of his desk and stared at him "I want you to be Deuce" I frowned "Why? you got Reach and Stax" He looked up from his laptop "I want you run Stax devision he been off a lil bit" I nodded. Smoke ran a gang called Deuce Black Aces. I picked up on it when he would send Staxs and Reach to do stuff and they would call him Deuce. "So you in?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know if I'm ready for that" I replied he lifted his eyebrow "Wha Zues I wouldn't be asking if I didn't think you could handle" I frowned my eyebrows "Zues?" He chuckled "Yes Zues dats ya handle you can't be going off ya government" I nodded "I'm in" he smiled "Good you gotta get boxed in tho I believe you can handle it but you on runs with Banks tomorrow" I nodded getting up and walking out.

The next day

I was sleep when I felt the covers being snatched off of me. I looked to see Banks holding my covers in hand "get up we got work to do I'm trynna be home early" he said dropping the blanket on the floor and walking out closing the door. I get up pulling a outfit out of the dresser and went to handle my hygiene. I put my boxers and socks on and pulled my black hoodie over my head deciding I didn't wanna wear a shirt I then put a pair of blue jeans on with my black air forces. I grabbed my ski mask rolling it up around my head making it look like a beanie. I then grabbed my gun from under my pillow tucking it in my waistband. I left my room and headed to the door when I walked outside to see the sun haven't raised yet. I heard the truck start letting me know which car we were taking. I walked to the car and got in the passenger side putting my seatbelt on and Banks pulled off.

20 Minutes Later

We arrived soon arrived at a dirty looking build. Banks turned the engine off and we got out walking up to the door. Banks banged on the door as if he was the police and we waited. The door flew open "Fuck Wrong witchu Deuce" a skinny tall dude yelled standing in the door way. Banks chucked walking past him waving me to come on. I walked in to see girls in they're underclothes bagging cocaine. I felt a hand on my shoulder "You aint neva seen so much ass huh" I looked over my shoulder to see Banks looking to, I didn't notice I was staring at them for a whole 2 minutes. "Come on we got stuff to do" Banks said walking down to a basement.

8 hours later

I dropped the duffle bag on the ground taking the bag of money. "Nice doing business" I said walking back to the truck. I got in and checked the money "It's good" I said to Banks he nodded and pulled off "Easy ain't it?" Banks asked and I nodded "We going to the strip cause the way you was looking at dem hoes you could use it" Banks laughed. I frowned my face nodding was he talking about the stripclub? I'm to young to even step a inch in there. I shrugged thinking I'll just go with the flow.

13 Minutes Later

We pulled up to a building with neon lights and Banks parked the truck. He lit a blunt and handed me a stack of money "Youll figure out wha to do wit it" he said handing me the blunt. I hit the blunt inhaling the smoke. I passed the blunt back and we got out the truck. As we were walking to the door I could feel the bouncer eyes on me. We got the door and Banks handed the Bouncer 40 dollars "he cant get in here B". Banks sucked his teeth "Wha my boy came to see as he got bread to wym he can't come in" Banks said pointing to the stack of money he handed me. The Bouncer pressed his ear piece saying something into it. He then glanced at me and nodded his head at the door "go in boss said no private dances". Banks did a little happy dance and we walked in "Fuck wha he talking bout you wanna take one of them bitches to the back by all means do so" he said laughing. I cracked a smile as we walked farther in. We walked through a double door and the loud music filled my ears I looked around to see some naked women and some with just underwear. "Come on" Banks said walking up to the main stage a chocolate girl was doing tricks on the pole. Banks leaned over the railing and threw money at her and I decided to do the same. She soon left the stage and another came. She soon left and another came I looked over to see Banks nowhere in sight. I was getting thirsty and wanted something to drink. I looked at the girl on the stage threw another 20 at her and looked for a bar. Once I found one I sat on the stool waited for the bartender she was cute, had dimples and a bright smile. she was talking to some dude she gave him one last smile and walked over to me, She turned her face up "Umm wha you want?" she asked "A soda any soda" She cracked a smile "We don't got that only alcohol" I nodded "That's okay I'm just thirsty" she shook her head and poured a dark drink into a cup handing it to me. I took it and headed back to where I was I took a gulp of the drink and almost died it was nasty asf. I seen people drink it like water so I thought it was good. I took a sip and the nasty taste hit me again. "You gotta cup to?" Banks said laughing I nodded thinking about the nasty taste "you ready?" He asked "Yea lets go".