I loved you

Y/N woke up to the sound of beeping coming from beside her, loud annoying beeping. She sat up with a gasp, how long had she been out? A thin hospital gown was flowing from her s/c body, her nails were painted a sleek black with small diamonds in the middle. She could hear the sound of breathing calmly being produced beside her, slowly turning her head and saw a man with dark shoulder length hair laying on a chair next to her. 'That must be un comfy' she thought to herself. As she heard a slight shift in the body next to her she quickly closed her eyes pretending to be asleep.

Bucky awoke from a nap, the powerful women still asleep. He tried not to stare, he really did, but it was difficult when someone so enchanting was sat near you. 

"Who are you?" He whispered mainly to himself with a small smile, he could only catch glimpses of passed shared moments between each other but each time he felt as though he was being pulled underwater, it was distorted, unclear as to what really happened. Like a movie being watched on fast forward, like it was watching someone else's life. Not his own. 

"Y/N"

Bucky's head snapped into the direction of a soft voice, a small cough was produced from the girl until he heard it again. 

"Y/N"

Her eyes slowly opened revealing her e/c eyes that had small flecks of gold in them, something you could only notice from being this close to the women. 

"My name is Y/N" a small smile crept onto her face. 

"And you are my Bucky"

This confused James, her Bucky? What was that suppose to mean? The lady noticed his confusion.

"You do not remember, I made it that way"

A silence erupted into the atmosphere, it was not awkward but not comfortable either.

"Then help me" these words surprised Bucky himself even though he was the one that said them.

"Help me remember" He corrected himself slowly, testing the waters of what was acceptable to request from Y/n. 

"What if you cannot?"

"I will remember, cause I know I loved you. I saw a memory, it was distorted but the way I had felt, the things I noticed, I know I loved you and I want to remember that"

Y/N had been brought to reality when he said this. He had loved her? But instead of asking a question she stated one thing she knew was true.

"I had missed my singing partner too."