Chapter Thirty-Two | "Did you label a target with his name?"

| AUTHORS NOTE |

Hey guys! The book is nearing it's end, but no worries. There is a sequel =) Don't forget to drop a comment, vote, fan, and recommend to your friends!

Anyway, this is a bit of a filler chapter, but it is to introduce an important character for the rest of the series.

Stay classy cx

____________

Before she was brought to her Victory Interview, she was brought to a small room in the Presidential house where a stylist that worked for the President fixed up her hair a bit and fixed up her makeup. It was odd having someone else do it, there wasn't any sort of conversation or anything. She couldn't help but wonder if a lot of other stylists were like that, if they were she felt sorry for tributes who were stuck with them.

"Ms. Maverick," she looked over her shoulder, and the woman who had been working on her hair huffed out a sigh of irritation because she moved. In the doorway stood a man in a suit, "The President's Granddaughter has requested for herself and her brother to meet you, is that alright?" he asked.

Quinn raised an eyebrow, she couldn't form the words in her mouth. She couldn't understand why anyone would even want to meet her. And she definitly didn't know why Snow's family would want to meet her. She had made President Snow look awful, she called him out on everything. And his granddaughter wanted to meet her. So instead of saying anything, she only nodded.

The man took a step back and nodded down the hallway, and a few moments later a girl who was about Rosa's age appeared in the door way. She had light brown hair that was pinned up nice for the day's events. She wore a blush pink dress too. She smiled at Quinn, happy to actually see her. A moment later her brother, who was about Quinn's age, give or take a few years stood behind her. He didn't look nearly as enthusiastic to be there. He had shorter dark hair, and he looked like he was still using the fastion that had filled the Capitol a few years earlier. He wore black jeans, and a black vest that had been extremely populare a few years back. And one of his arms was covered with various tattoos, and he had a few piercings as well. While his little sister looked like she was trying to keep up with different styles, he looked like he was putting forth little to no effort.

"Hello, Ms. Maverick." she smiled.

Quinn smiled a bit, "Quinn, you can call me that." she stated, "What's your name?"

"Celestia, this is my brother Orion."

"It's nice to meet both of you." Quinn replied.

"I assure you, we aren't like our grandfather." Orion stated suddenly, still in the doorway. "Come on, Celestia. You have homework."

Celestia looked up at him and glared at him, she turned back towards Quinn. "I'll see you at the Presidential party at the end of your Victory Tour, Quinn." she said with a smile before she turned and brushed past her brother roughly.

"What did you say? About your grandpa?" she asked.

Orion raised a eyebrow, "You didn't look like you liked him too much during the ceremony." he replied, "But we all know you don't like him."

Quinn raised an eyebrow too, "Did you just joke about your grandfather?"

"Did you label a target with his name?" he replied, smirking a bit.

"Okay, okay, that's all we've got time for. She's got to finish getting ready for her interview." the stylist announced, and Orion looked at her for a moment before turning and leaving.

That's reassuring, Quinn thought. The fact that maybe not even Snow's own family like him made it seem like she wasn't the only one who hated him.