𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.

Y/n grabbed onto Five's shoulder, trying not to fall over in the small closet they had blinked into. Y/n sighed quietly, turning to look through the gaps in the door. Five turned to the door and took a step forward, getting a closer look at the Majestic Twelve.

"The president is continuing to make inquiries into Roswell and the other crash sites, gentlemen," a man stated. "And as you know, we cannot allow him to get his nose into our business," the man continued. "I've confirmed the motorcade will indeed be turning left on Elm Street. We'll have our people in place."

"Gentleman, this plan of yours seems ill-timed."

"Dad," Y/n breathed as Five leaned closer to the door.

"It's going to be a turkey shoot," the first man said.

Five took a small step backwards, stepping on something and causing it to clatter. Y/n looked down before snapping her head up to see Reginald looking at the closet door. "Shit," she said under her breath.

"Dad?" Five whispered.

The men in the room were shushed as Reginald took a step to the fireplace, grabbing a rod. He slowly walked over to the closet door, trying to look in the gapes.

"Shit, shit, shit," Y/n said under her breath. She grabbed Five's shoulder and shook it. "Five, you gotta blink us out of here. Like now," she whispered.

Five nodded, grabbing her wrist and blinking them out of the room and into the hallway. He sighed, dropping her wrist to fix his blazer. "That was a close cal-" Y/n started, cutting herself off as she turned around. "God dammit," she spat under her breath, seeing one of the Swedes.

"What is it?" Five asked turning around and meeting the man's gaze. "Shit," Five breathed as the man grabbed his blazer and shoved him up against the wall. Five grunted as the man brought him over quickly, trying to hit him against the opposite wall. Five grunted again, blinking away before he could hit the other wall.

The man turned to Y/n. She shrugged as Five came from behind the man, kicking him in the back of the knees. The man fell onto his knees with a groan. Five grabbed the man's hair and put his arm's around his head, trying to snap the guy's neck. Y/n huffed, crossing her arms. She moved out of the way as the man grabbed Five and threw him onto the ground. Five hit his back on the ground, groaning.

"Oh fuck you," Y/n said, swinging her leg around to kick the man in the face. He grabbed her boot before it came in contact with his face. "Oh no," she muttered right before he swung her leg around. Her body swung to his backside and hit the ground. She groaned, rolling over.

The man held up his fist, getting ready to punch Five when he blinked away. Appearing to the side of Y/n, he grabbed her hand and brought her up quickly. "Thanks," she muttered.

"Grab my arm," he whispered as the man turned around. Y/n obligated while Five tried to blink them out of the hallway. The energy kept faltering, not letting them jump.

The man took his chance and stepped forward, going to punch Five. "Oh shit," he muttered, grabbing Y/n's arm and pushing her out of the way as the man hit Five.

Y/n huffed, swinging her leg at the man's calf. He looked down at her leg, his eyes wide as it came in contact with his calf. He fell forward onto his face. He huffed, getting up and advancing towards her.

"Fucking dammit," Y/n spat under her breath as the man got closer to her. She swung her fist at his face, but he ducked under her arm. Swinging his arm at her side, he hit her where she her wound was healing. As his fist hit her, she fell onto the ground out of breath. Coughing, she groaned while grabbing her side as pain shot through her whole body. The man turned and threw more punches at Five, hitting him each time. Five dodged a couple, but he didn't have enough time to start swinging at the man.