𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

Y/n hadn't been to the Gimble Brothers department store since she was a kid. They stood right outside of it, looking up at the sign. "Why are you taking me with you?" Y/n asked out of the blue.

"Hmm?" Five asked, looked at her from the side.

"You hate me. I hate you. We've hated each other since we were kids. Why are you letting me tag along with you?"

Five kept up his posture, "You're smart." He wasn't lying, but he wasn't telling her the whole truth. "Look, if at any time you want to back out and go back to the academy you can-"

She cut him off, "Of course not."

He nodded, "Good." He walked up to her and grabbed her elbow, blinking them inside the store. She mumbled a quick thank you as he let go of her elbow.

Five nodded, walking right past her to a shelf and grabbed a flashlight. She watched him as he clicked the flashlight on and moved it around the dark store. He shined the light on a display with mannequins and walked up to it, examining the display.

What the hell is he doing? She asked herself. She shook her head, walking towards the display that Five was walking away from. He turned to look at another display, stopping and staring at it. He gulped, a very very small smile on his face. He walked up to the display very slowly.

She looked at him weirdly before following behind him. Her combat boots made more noise on the ground then Five's shoes did. She tried to make them stop making so much noise, which helped a little. They were still heavy shoes, so they still made noises as they hit the ground. She mentally cursed herself.

He stopped a couple feet away from the middle mannequin. "Delores," he said quietly, shining his light on the mannequin's face.

What the actual fuck is he doing?

"It's good to see you," he said to the mannequin. Y/n furrowed her brows. "I've missed you," he said a little quieter. "Obviously," he moved his head to the side a little, looking back at the mannequin. He took a deep breath in, "Well." He paused, "It's been a rough couple of days."

Y/n walked up a step before pausing, looking at the mannequin. There was a silence that filled the air.

Five saw something and his eyes widened. Y/n looked in the direction he was looking and her breath hitched. "No!" Five yelled as two people shot at them.

Five ducked and ran behind a rack of clothes. Y/n did the same, following right behind him. He crouched down and Y/n slide slightly on the ground. She flipped around from sitting down and got on her knees. Keeping one knee on the ground and bringing her other foot to the floor, she peeked over the clothing rack quickly. She saw a man in a blue bear mask and a woman in a pink bunny mask.

What the hell-

She couldn't think clearly with all the bullets flying around them.

Five peeked out of the side of the clothing rack and saw the two people as they kept shooting. "Shit. It's them."

Y/n looked at him, "It's who?" She was whisper-shouting since you could hardly hear over all the gunshots.

Five shook his head, "Later."

The two kept shooting at anything and everything. Five got up and ran towards the mannequins. "Five! What the hell are you doing? You're gonna get yourself killed!" she whisper-shouted at him once more.

He ignored her and crouched behind the white display that the mannequins were on. He grabbed the mannequin he was talking to just a minute before by the hand and ran for it, hiding behind another clothing rack. The two people kept shooting more and more when they saw Five run.