𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

Y/n opened the door and got in the car, closing the door. She buckled her seatbelt and looked over at Diego looking at a receipt for Griddy's Donuts. He turned to her. "What are you doing here?" he croaked.

"Going to the bathroom. What does it look like I'm doing? I'm coming with you. If you're gonna get yourself killed I'd rather be there knowing I can see you before you die," she said, straightening out her seat. "Now, let's go."

He nodded and started the car. As they were driving Diego looked over at her, "I'm surprised Five even let you off that bed."

She furrowed her brows, "I mean, I did kind of just run out after telling him I was going with you. He wasn't very happy and he tried to stop me bu- Why the hell are you surprised?"

Diego shook his head, "Nothing. It's nothing."

Y/n nodded, "Okay, fine, whatever." She paused, before deciding what to say.

"I met her before. Right before we went to the library," she said.

"Who?"

"Patch."

Diego's breath hitched.

"She seemed really nice. I'm sad I didn't get to know her better."

Diego nodded, not saying anything.

"It's okay to cry Diego," she said in a whisper, her voice breaking.

His breath was shaky. "I'm dropping you off at the park," he stated bluntly, stopping at the park.

"Why?"

"Get out."

"Dieg-"

"Get out Y/n."

She huffed and got out of the car, slamming the door, "Whatever."

-

She walked to the playground and stopped under a tree. "So what the hell do I do now?" she asked herself.

"Ouc- What the hell?" she exclaimed as a gold tube fell from above her and hit her foot. She picked it up and looked up at the tree. Looking back down at the tube, she turned it in her hand and read the label.

𝚈/𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜

𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎: 𝚄𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚝

She sighed, shaking her head and popped the top off. Dumping the contents into her hand, a piece of rolled up paper fell in her hand. She unrolled it, bringing it closer to her face so she could read the message.

𝚈/𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜

𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝟸𝟺 𝙻𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝 @ 𝟺:𝟶𝟶

She huffed and groaned, "Fuck me." She shoved the paper back in the tube and closed the cap. Looking for somewhere to put it, she sighed, deciding to just carry it, "I should really invest in a backpack or something."

-

An old warehouse? Really? Not shady at all.

Y/n swung open the heavy metal door and walked inside the dimly lit warehouse. It was so dark that she had to squint in order to see anything.

There was a light coming out from the side of a pillar. She sighed and walked out, facing the light.

"Oh! You're here! Fantastic!" the Handler's voice came from in front of Y/n. She shifted in her seat so that she was sitting up straight. She sat under the very bright light, making a big difference from the rest of the warehouse. She pulled her cigarette out of her mouth and blew out a puff of smoke.