Chapter 8

*This story is on-going and changes will be made along the way.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it

Please feel free to #vote on my chapters. Your support means the world to me.

NB! Adult-content | Mature | Romance

**

I knew he was here somewhere. Giovanni had awoken something in me that I just couldn't shake. An itch I couldn't seem to scratch. The fact that I joined Reyna at Mala Mía again just at the slight chance of seeing him again proved that something had changed. I didn't think it was a bad thing but I wasn't used to this. I wasn't used to a man having such a physical control over me. Every time I thought of him, my body burned. His kisses along my neck or his hands running up my thighs. I swore to myself that it would be a one-time thing but I hadn't been able to stop thinking about him, especially not since he dropped by the apartment.

Reyna and I were on the dance floor but my head wasn't in it. I wasn't nearly drunk enough to not care and I couldn't help but constantly scan the room for him. My eyes flickered over to the bar.

Found him.

And he wasn't alone.

A pang of disappointment hit and I had to remind myself that there is no place for jealousy in this arrangement. I wanted to sleep with him and if I got to do that then what was the problem here?

Why did I want him so much?

He stood by the bar with the same beautiful blonde I had seen here with him previously. She was leaning against it, smiling at him. They were standing close to each other and I could tell by her body language there was definitely interest from her side. He, on the other hand, was difficult to read. He had his back towards me and I just wanted him to turn around. I wanted to see if he was interested in her too. If so, that would be it. I would accept that it was a once-off thing and move on with my life. I didn't own him - he wasn't my boyfriend so I had no reason to feel possessive over him.

Get your shit together Isabella.

I managed to drag my eyes away from him and focused on having a good time on the dance floor. I allowed the music to take me away, even if it was only for a little.

Not a lot of time had passed before I found myself scanning the bar for Giovanni again.

He was gone but the blonde remained.

That's a good sign.

I scanned the rest of the club but I couldn't find him. I wondered if he headed to his office in the back.

I turned to Reyna, "I'll be right back,"

She nodded but carried on dancing. If there was one thing Reyna enjoyed more than forcing me out of the house, it was dancing. I pushed my way through the crowd and followed the corridor to the back. The music was still loud but it wasn't blaring in my ears anymore. I made it to his office door. I took a moment to think about what I was doing. I wanted him and I was going after what I wanted. I could just spend my time thinking about it or I could be the type of woman that took control of a situation.

I tapped on the door lightly and pushed it open

"Sí?" he said before looking up and noticing it was me, "Oh Isabella! Hi!"

I stepped inside and closed the door, locking it behind me

"I thought I'd find you here," I looked around, taking in his office