Chapter 61 The President of Amnesia in the Inn (25)

Picture is not mine

Among the group of people who came to Liangshan, except Cheng Yan, everyone else died, and their bodies were thrown on the side of the road at the foot of the mountain. This large-scale murder shocked the whole country, and the police quickly set up a task force to investigate.

At that time, the wife of the boss was also in the pile of corpses, but before she was discovered, she had already left. Worried that something was wrong with Liang Chen, she called the Cheng family for help.

Cheng's father didn't want to worry about the troubles caused by the children, and had long since lost interest in the things in the tomb. The police love how to investigate and investigate, but Cheng Yan can't get an accident. The person sent her to him and splashed the sky. Rich, but also able to take all this back at any time.

Cheng's father's company was also busy and couldn't get away, so he had to let his wife and the police find someone.

Cheng's mother really cares about this daughter, and she doesn't care much about her own life. When she was pregnant with the proprietress, the company started to go downhill. When she gave birth to her, she almost died of childbirth. When the daughter was ten years old, the company would It's almost bankrupt.

Therefore, she really can't like this real person.

After I came to Liangshan, I met the proprietress, and my attitude was normal. I was even more displeased to see who she ran to find a man.

It wasn't until she saw Cheng Yan come out without incident that her heart fell to the ground, and she took her to the inn first, where the police were also investigating.

The police wanted to come and ask her about the situation. Listening to that, the police had already asked the boss's wife about the situation, and the boss said everything. Even the body of Hu Jiajia who died at the beginning was dug up by the police, but the condition after her coma was impossible. understood.

Yan Cheng did not immediately answer anything, but asked him: "You just ask them a few Xu Jiang, do not ask how other people?" "Others,"

police surprised a moment, "There are dead people do"??

Cheng Yan if I thought, the lady boss didn't mention Liang Chen at all. She was in a coma and didn't know Liang Chen was dead, so she was worried that these people were all killed by Liang Chen and dare not mention him?

She knew that King Liang had occupied Liang Chen's body. After King Liang returned to her body, what happened to the real Liang Chen?

Cheng Yan was silent for a while. The police looked at her with suspicion. Her face gradually turned pale, her tone was somewhat suppressed with anger and fear: "I saw them die with my own eyes, and I was almost killed, you guys. When you press me so hard, why don't you ask me if I can bear it?"

Cheng Mu really felt that she had been greatly stimulated, and she was so distressed that she held her daughter in her arms and said: "My daughter just got it back, and she didn't even breathe. Chuan, you guys are here to ask her! When our Cheng family is easy to bully ?" 

Seeing that the girl is indeed weak and pale, the police did not continue to ask, it seems they are bullying the little girl together. Wait for her to stabilize a bit. "Sister Cheng!"

 A crisp voice sounded. A little girl in a dress appeared at the top of the stairs, holding a small schoolbag, and running down like a gust of wind. "Sister, it's okay that you're okay." 

The little girl's eyes were teary, "Xiaoxiang is so scared." Cheng Yan wiped her tears: "Not afraid." Xiaoxiang said "Yeah" and rubbed her red eyes, suddenly Lowered her voice: "Sister, I want to go to the toilet, can you go with me?" 

Cheng Yan accompanied her to the toilet door. Xiao Xiang didn't go in, but put her hand into her schoolbag, and suddenly her eyes lit up and raised her little hand: "Sister, this is for you."

 What she took out was a book with no words on the cover. ,

 The text inside is still handwritten with a brush. Cheng Yan flipped through: "Give it to me?" Xiaoxiang nodded vigorously, and said, "My sister saved my life and my elder sister.