Chapter 12 Charming fake daughters in the Giants (12)

Picture is not mine

When they got into the car, Cheng Xiangyang gave her a clean towel, with a fierce tone: "wipe it yourself, no one will care about you if you catch a cold."

Cheng Yan sat in the co-pilot. He drove very fast, she said. Holding the towel and not moving, he just said in a light voice: "Slow down."

Cheng Xiangyang didn't look at her, his tone was disgusting: "I don't want to talk to you now."

Cheng Yan turned to look at him: "Dizzy."

Cheng Xiangyang Glancing at her, seeing that her hair was still wet and her face was white, she pulled the car over, took the towel from her hand and wiped her hair, and said, "You have clothes in the back seat, you change first. a. "

then, he was out of the car, it will also easily locked the door to.

Cheng Yan didn't know where he was going, so she saw him walking across the road.

Retracting her gaze, she crawled to the back seat, and she saw a few bags on the seat with jewelry and skirts inside.

I think it should have been bought by the younger brother as a gift to his girlfriend. The low-cut and strapless red sexy long dress, his girlfriend... does not seem to have a normal figure.

The original owner is just a developing girl, pretty or pretty, but she has a slender figure, too thin, and she is only suitable for a fairy-like, weak and pure dress.

After Cheng Yan changed her wet clothes, she didn't need to look in the mirror, she knew it wouldn't look good.

However, Cheng Xiangyang's aesthetic seems to be different from her...?

Not long after she changed, Cheng Xiangyang returned with a cup of hot milk tea. When he saw her, he was obviously stunned, and a pair of peach blossoms who looked at the affectionate and charming eyes seemed to flash a little light.

Cheng Yan pulled on an excessively low neckline, expressionless: "What are you looking at me for?"

Cheng Xiangyang recovered, a little annoyed, he actually looked at his sister in a daze, but... it's really pretty. The red skirt further sets off the girl's skin as shiny as jade. Although she is not as sexy and hot as she should be wearing, she has a very beautiful appearance and a cold expression, and she reveals a heart-warming cold beauty.

He coughed, took off his suit jacket, put it on her shoulder, and stuffed the milk tea into her hand.

"Yanyan, don't catch a cold, drink something hot."

He restarted the car, this time the speed was much smoother.

Cheng Yan bit her straw and drank milk tea. It was strawberry-flavored and very sweet. Her eyebrows stretched a bit: "Don't you want to talk to me?"

Cheng Xiangyang didn't look at her, and she gritted her teeth: "Don't you mention it." I dare not say you yet! Yanyan, you said to yourself, are you too much?"

Cheng Yan's tone was neither salty nor light: "I don't think."

Cheng Xiangyang took a deep breath and glanced at her, his tone very angry: " How can he kiss you?"

Cheng Yan lowered her head again and drank milk tea, and said slowly: "I took the initiative."

Cheng Xiangyang suddenly turned his face and stared at her, seemingly incredulous, and sneered: " You still speak for him!"

"...I mean it." She looked at him.

Cheng Xiangyang sighed: "Yanyan, didn't you say that you are breaking up with him? What do you mean by that?"

Cheng Yan was silent for a while and said shockingly: "That's why I kissed him, after the breakup You can't kiss me anymore. Didn't you say the same thing, brother?"

Cheng Xiangyang shook his hand holding the steering wheel, staring at her as if surprised: "You...are you really learning from me?" That's it

. It's over, he seems to have broken his own child.

He now tells her that he is actually a decent and good person, will she...believe it?

Cheng Yan was about to speak, but Yu Guang caught a glimpse of a girl running over on the road ahead. She almost subconsciously moved and turned the steering wheel.

Cheng Xiangyang also stepped on the brakes almost at the same time.

He almost ran into someone. His face was pale and his heartbeat was fast. He glanced at his sister, who also had an unpleasant face. He calmly comforted her: "Don't come down, I'll go and see."

Cheng Xiangyang went down. In the car, I saw a girl in school uniform squatting in front of the car, with a ponytail, and a small crystal flower on her head rope. She was comforting her with a small cat shrunk into a ball.

It seemed that she rushed out to save a cat.

Cheng Xiangyang saw that she and the cat were unscathed, he was relieved, and he wanted to apologize gently, and he was ready to take out the money clip and give her some money to be shocked.

"I'm sorry, I..."

His voice suddenly choked, his pupils tightened, only to see the girl raised her face, with a smile on her lips, her eyes soft, she looked at a very cute and soft girl.

There is no similarity in temperament and demeanor!

However, that face and that face were exactly the same as Yanyan, and there was almost no difference.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." Seeing his strange expression, the girl seemed to have misunderstood, and shook her hand hurriedly, "Really, I can run and jump, sir, you must be careful when driving."

Cheng Xiangyang suddenly grabbed her wrist and stared at her closely: "What are you..." The

girl looked at his handsome young face, and met the peach eyes that seemed to be affectionate and focused. His heartbeat slowed by half a beat, his cheeks were pink, and he pushed him away in a panic, saying "I, I still have something to do, let's go first, and goodbye!", and ran with the kitten.

Cheng Xiangyang stared thoughtfully at her back.

How can there be two faces that are almost the same in the world?

Unless... they are twins?