Chapter 5 Charming fake daughters in the Giants (5)

Picture is not mine

As the president of the Student Union and the heir of the top wealthy, Qin Xiu's influence in the school is almost greater than that of the principal. Whether it is the photos on the forum or the "love affair" between him and Cheng Yan, he suppressed it, no one I dare to go back and tell my family that even the school teacher did not confide a word to the parents.

Lin Shanhu was also punished for cleaning the playground for half a month and voluntarily transferred to another class. Therefore, Cheng Yan spent a few days calmly.

However, the one who should come will still come. After school on Friday, Cheng Yan saw Qin Xiu waiting at the school gate.

"Dinner together?" He leaned against the car and smiled softly.

Cheng Yan glanced at him, her eyes turned to other places.

Qin Xiu opened the door of the co-pilot and said, "Don't look at it, your driver was invited away by me. Don't worry, I will send you home well."

Cheng Yan pulled the strap of the schoolbag, slowly. Tundi walked over, bent over and got into the car.

However, when the car was slowly moving, she turned her head and saw Qi Ze walking by the side of the road. Her heart jumped, and when his deep and calm eyes looked over, she pressed the button. The window closed slowly.

Qin Xiu glanced at her with a smile, and said nothing.

-

Xiu Qin took her to that restaurant he frequented.

The waiter led them into the VIP box. He handed her the menu with a gentle smile like Liuyun without impurities: "You don't need to be polite to me, you don't have to pay anyway."

Cheng Yan took the menu and turned a few pages. With doubts: "This store is also yours?"

Qin Xiu: "To be precise, I opened it myself."

Among the rich second generation, there are still many prodigal dudes who burn money. For example, Qin Xiu has a good brain. Fortunately, it is almost Qingliu who can make money on his own.

Cheng Yan gave a faint "Oh": "You're not just looking for me for dinner, right?"

Qin Xiu smiled, looked at her with unclear eyes, and slowly said, "

Yanyan ...when did you start with that poor student?" Cheng Yan lowered her eyelids, her voice a little unkind: "You care What does this do?"

"Care? Yanyan, maybe you have a misunderstanding about me." He sighed.

Cheng Yan looked up at him, his lips a smile, elegant predicament, but spit out the word reveals a sort of sharp force people to: "? I told you to, just want to ask you, when are you going to end"

this In other words, Qin Xiu in the book also asked, but it was not at this time and place. At that time, Bai Yueguang's relationship with the male protagonist had just been exposed, and he blocked her in the aisle and asked such a sentence.

How is the original owner's reaction written in the book?

Cheng Yan thought about it, learned the indifferent expression that the original owner should have, raised her chin slightly, and said lightly: "You are not qualified to control me."

"Qualified?" Qin Xiu looked at her playfully, "Don't you know Our father has a business worth hundreds of millions of dollars to discuss? In order to consolidate their cooperative relationship and strong alliance, it is not unimaginable that we will enter into a marriage contract?"

Cheng Yan looked at him blankly.

"Why are you not shocked at all, not anxious, not angry?" Qin Xiu smiled softly, looking at her with a very satisfied look, "That's right, whether it's you or me, it's still so arrogant. Wei Yang of Wei Yang has this consciousness of sacrificing marriage for profit?"

Cheng Yan also laughed, but with some sarcasm: "I never worry about things that haven't happened yet."

Qin Xiu stared at her: "Even though That will become a reality?"

Cheng Yan was taken aback.

"You know, I like you, so for me, our marriage is not a sacrifice, but the greatest expectation." Qin Xiu approached her and held her hand on her lap, "We are the best match. People."

Cheng Yan didn't push him away, nor looked at him, her long eyelashes covered her eyes, she couldn't see what she was thinking.

"You are only a momentary freshness and curiosity about Qi Ze, Yanyan, are you stupid enough to think you really like him?" Qin Xiu's voice is soft and bewitching, "I know you are a smart girl, you You should know that you will lose everything you have now when you stay with him. Only when you are with me can you have a better life. So, forget him, understand?"

These conversations are almost exactly the same as those described in the book. He raised his head as written in the book, his eyes were cold, and he said without a trace of emotion: "People who have never cared about it, why should they forget." T

his seems to be true and false, and the original owner really liked Qi Ze Yes, it's just that from the beginning, she didn't think about the longevity of the two. 

She didn't have any sincere friends or family members who loved her, and she had a vague affection for Qi Ze, so she took the initiative to pursue him. After all, she just wanted to find someone to accompany her. However, Qi Ze fell completely. 

 Qin Xiu seemed a little surprised and a little surprised, and chuckled: 

"Yanyan is really the calmest girl I have ever seen. It really makes people like it even more." Cheng Yan took out her hand and took the tissue to move her fingers slowly. Wipe clean, and said lightly: "I will break up with him after the college entrance examination.

 Before that, you can't interfere with us." Qin Xiu looked at the girl's cold and beautiful face, his eyes were deep, and he just chuckled, "Since Yanyan doesn't have anything by herself. 

Put him in my heart, how can I do things that upset you? Before we got engaged, let Yanyan be so happy and play." He suddenly leaned close to her, and dropped a light on her cheek kiss.

  Cheng Yan pushed him away, stood up, looked at the elegant and perfect boy in the girls' eyes with disgust, and said coldly: "Qin Xiu, you are really disgusting! Even if I don't like him, I will never like him. You." Qin Xiu was still smiling, smiling, leaning on the back of the chair, watching her walk out with a gentle gaze, with a gentle smile that was a little sickly infatuated, and his fingers gently stroked his lips. Disgusting?

But it was just a kiss, he wanted... more than that.