Chapter 55 The President of Amnesia in the Inn (19)

Picture is not mine

Cheng Yan watched Yan silently move.

The hall was very quiet, and he could only hear the sound of prying out nails with the tip of a knife. The sound was particularly terrifying, and people's hearts became more and more tense as the nails became less and less.

No one spoke.

When there was only the last nail, Jin Chi couldn't bear it: "Wait—"

Yan Mo didn't wait for anything, not even a second. With a crisp sound, he took out the last nail and threw it on the ground. .

"If I'm not mistaken, since this is King Liang's tomb, there is no need to say who is in the coffin." Yan Mo said with a deep gaze, "The elixir should be put in as a funeral In the coffin."

Jin Chi's heart became warm again, but when he looked at the coffin he still frowned, and said, "Then do it quickly, and leave as soon as you take something!" The

coffin is very thick and not light in weight. , Jin Chi and Yan Mo worked together to push the coffin lid open.

Just seeing the scene in the coffin, several people were shocked.

They had been mentally prepared for a long time, thinking that what they saw would be a pair of withered bones.

However, there were no bones, not even carrion, lying in the coffin turned out to be a stunning young man with white and red lips. His brows looked like paintings, his face was calm, and he smelled like an immortal.

He was dressed in bright yellow emperor costumes, his identity was self-evident, his hands folded on his abdomen, and he was holding a small jade bottle.

Cheng Yan wasn't afraid, just guessing what the current male lead was.

"This..." Jin Chi's face was pale, and he hoped he saw a bunch of skulls.

"What is it?" Yan Mo's tone was a bit strange, "Since King Liang can even find elixir, it's not surprising that there are some secret recipes for the body not to rot."

Jin Chi hesitated: "Will it be... King Liang Also took the elixir?"

As soon as he asked, he saw Yanmo picked up the jade bottle in the corpse's hand and poured two black pills from it.

Yanmo stared at the pills in his hands for a long time before his emotions calmed down, and said, "He didn't take them, both pills are here."

Jin Chi raised his heart again, and his expression revealed joy: "Then we are here. Let's go."

Cheng Yan felt that there was something wrong in her words, and she couldn't think of it for a while.

"It's not busy." Yanmo handed a pill to Jin Chi. His eyes were too deep to reveal any emotions. "Eat it."

Jin Chi also didn't have any doubts, because Yanmo didn't need to harm him, he just Strange: "Why?"

"For research, one medicine is enough." He said quietly, "You have to take the other medicine, so you don't have any accidents. You know, people outside want this medicine. How crazy."

Jin Chi also thought about it, but he didn't expect Yanmo to think about him that way, feeling a little sad: "You should eat it."

Yanmo shook his head.

Jin Chi was still reluctant to give it to him. Seeing his insistence, he really swallowed the medicine.

Yanmo's expression is somewhat elusive.

"No!" Cheng Yan finally figured out what was wrong with her silent expression. "It shouldn't be two pills! If I'm really a witch, then I will have eaten one, and the rest is left in the bottle. There should be only one!"

Jin Chi had already swallowed the medicine, he was taken aback when he heard the words, his face gradually turned pale as gray as death, and he looked at Yanmo.

Yanmo was silent, with no guilt and panic in his eyes.

Jin Chi grabbed his collar and was furious: "You deliberately harmed me! You even me..." As

he spoke, blood was slowly overflowing from the corners of his lips, nose, eyes, and ears.

Cheng Yan looked a little frightened, even if Jin Chi died, she deserved it, but Yanmo's heart was too cold-blooded and cruel.

"Why...what?"

Jin Chi's grasping Yanmo's hand gradually loosened, and his voice seemed to lose strength, becoming weaker and weaker.

Yanmo calmly opened his fingers one by one and watched him slip to the ground, but his calm voice revealed utter anger: "You ask me why?"

"I want to know why!" He stepped on Jin Chi's chest, crushed it hard, and watched Jin Chi's vomited blood flowers spread out, "I waited for three years, and finally waited for such an opportunity to find the tomb and open the tomb. The door, the result—the medicine is actually fake! Fake! Fake!!!"

He almost sneered nervously: "Ha! King Liang has set up such a big game, and we have kept the grave for him for generations. Many people who were greedy died because of this. As a result, there is no elixir in the tomb! Some are just intestinal poison!" He held the coffin with both hands, his fingertips turned white with force, staring at the corpse in the coffin, "You Is this playing us like fools? Ah? Talk to you!"

King Liang in the coffin didn't change a bit, his quiet face seemed to be mocking something.

Yan Mo was so angry that he almost lost his reason, took the knife and stabbed towards King Liang, but was grasped by a thin white soft hand.

The blood dripped onto King Liang's face along the palm of her hand, like blood and tears.

Yanmo was a little awake by her blood, subconsciously let go of the knife, and took a step back: "Do you think I am funny?"

Cheng Yan said lightly: "No one wants you to come here to do these evil things. You blame yourself! You are too greedy!"

"I'm greedy?" Yanmo stared at her, "Who doesn't want to be immortal? Of course you can say that, you don't just..."

He said and stopped. After coming down, his gaze was fixed on Cheng Yan's body, and a strange light gradually converged.

"There is an elixir of life!" He said, "Your appearance has never changed, nothing at all! The boss's wife also said that she heard it with her own ears. The day you were sent to Cheng's house, you came here. People admit that you are the witch from 300 years ago!"

Yanmo's thoughts turned quickly: "Therefore, there may only be one medicine in the world, but it has already been taken by you. In order to conceal the truth that you are still alive, King Liang will be suspicious and hide two fake medicines in the tomb. ! "

Chengyan Min sense to stay away from him a bit, just retreated beside the coffin, made it suddenly silent rushing grabbed her shoulders, his eyes frenzy:"!! I have you on your blood or your Meat, there is always one thing that can be researched out of medicine!

Yanyan , help me!" Cheng Yan believes that he can do this kind of thing, even if he likes her, looking at his madness now, that counts. Nothing more.

"Such words... it's too much." The cold voice suddenly sounded slowly, "Her blood, her flesh, even a strand of hair, all belong to me, where did your face say Such words?"

Yan Mo's body froze, and his burning heart suddenly cooled down.

Cheng Yan didn't even dare to turn around, only to feel a contradictory aura that seemed to be cold and hot behind her.

----------------------------------------------------------------