Chapter 30 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (30)

Picture is not mine 

 The next day, Cheng Yan was awakened by Qi Ze in a low and soft voice. 

She opened her eyes and saw him sitting by the bed, looking down at her. His shirt was crisp and white, with a bit of abstinence, and the sun outside the window fell on His clean brows and eyes fainted with a gentle and charming brilliance.

"Are you hungry?" He pulled the small pulley table over, picked up the bowl and chopsticks, and said, "The breakfast I made by myself is your favorite taste before. Take a bite of the bun first?"

"I won't eat it." Cheng Yan sat up and said coldly, her expression showing resistance.

"Yesterday until now, you didn't eat anything, you would be hungry." Qi Ze caught a soft white bun with chopsticks and handed it to her lips, almost patiently coaxing a child to eat, "open it." Mouth, Yanyan is obedient, eh?"

"I said, I don't eat, don't you understand?!" Being locked in the bedroom, Cheng Yan's emotions seemed to become very irritable and angry, and she waved her hand. The bowls and chopsticks fell to the ground.

The buns fell out of the bowl and rolled on the floor, and they were still clean.

Qi Ze glanced at her with a silent and tolerant look, as if he had expected her to lose his temper a long time ago. He quietly cleaned up the trash on the ground and sat back in front of the bed again. This time the tone was also the same. But the questioning meant something that could not be beaked: "Then drink meat porridge?"

Seeing her turn his face, not looking at him, his eyes were dark, suddenly he stretched out his hand to wrap her shoulders, and lifted her chin with his fingers. 

 Leaned over her thin lips against her blushing lips, speaking in a low and hoarse voice, with deep meaning: "If you don't eat, I will start eating." He pulled back slightly, his dark eyes staring at her. The slow and soft voice is a bit sultry, "I've been hungry for a long time, what do you think?"

"You..."

Cheng Yan glared at him, before he finished speaking, he had already taken a spoonful of steam. When the meat porridge touched her lips, he didn't say anything, he just looked at her with some kind of dangerous signal in his eyes.

After staring at each other for a while, she bit the spoon angrily as if being forced.

Looking at her angry expression, Qi Ze seemed to feel very cute, a smile appeared in her eyes, rubbed her hair, and said: "Yanyan is so good, come, take another bite."

Cheng Yan: "... "

Why didn't he empathize with the heroine, but instead shut her up here, talking to her in this drowning sweet pet tone, she shouldn't be holding the heroine's script!"

She must find a way to escape, this male protagonist is not normal!

After feeding her the meal, Qi Ze took a piece of paper and wiped her lips carefully, showing a kind of cherished and valued feeling.

Seeing his calm and peaceful expression, as if speaking very well, Cheng Yan's heart was a little fluctuating, she pursed her lips, and the beautiful eyes under her long eyelashes looked at him softly: "Qize, you can let me go Is it?"

Qi Ze threw the tissue into the paper basket and turned to look at her, with a sharp, penetrating expression in his eyes.

Cheng Yan was inexplicably guilty, but her tone was serious: "I won't run."

Qi Ze stared at her for a while, and when she saw her up and down, he smiled with some love and hate. In his tone: "You are a little liar, so bad that it makes you want to..." 

He suddenly leaned over to her, and the words flowed ambiguously between his lips and teeth, "I'm bullying you so hard that you cry

Please forgive me !" There was a sultry charm in the meaning of his words. Cheng Yan stared at him with a faint smile in his eyes, almost thinking that he would really do it, and her face was a bit bad, so she just cheated. 

But he.

  However, just when she thought Qi Ze would continue to lock her, he pulled her right leg and put it on his knee, lifted her trouser legs, revealing a jade-like calf. When his fingertips touched her leg, she subconsciously wanted to retract her leg, but he held her down, glanced at her, and said....