Beautiful Dodder Flowers in the Last Days (16)

Yu Chi must be able to figure out a way, she won't have to face the hell on earth in her dreams, Liu Sang's mood is much lighter, and there is a smile on his face when he goes out, but this smile is meant to see Qin Fu If it froze in the future.

Qin Fuyi stood at the top of the stairs and blocked her way, and asked coldly: "What did you say in the room? Why is A Chi's expression wrong?"

Liu Sang laughed sarcastically, "Go ask Boss, didn't he tell you?"

Qin Fuyi's expression was a bit cruel, and she strangled her neck like electricity: "It's not your turn to be mad!"

 In the end, Liu Sang was still invincible.

 After being threatened by Qin Fuyi, he had to tell her, but concealed the fact that she killed Cheng Yan. If she knew that she had smeared her image in front of Yu Chi like this, she might be really angry.

Because, she lied, the base tomorrow will indeed be slaughtered by the Zombie King, but Cheng Yan is actually not dead, she will be rescued by the leader of Chengnan Base.

She lied just to make Yu Chi pay attention to her words, and put some eye drops on the woman in front of her by the way.

After listening, Qin Fuyi's expression was cloudy and sunny, and he said to her: "Fuck off"

Liu Sang was angry. Before leaving, he couldn't hold back and said: "It's not your turn to be mad here! It's just a woman, so what if she has more powers, so proud that her eyes will grow on her head, ridiculous, how many of those men really look up to you?"

Qin Fuyi raised her head and said word by word: "Sooner or later you will kneel and beg me!"

After that, she went upstairs.

Liu Sang clutched her painful cheeks and said "Bah" to her back.

-

After the Qin Dynasty Vladimir clothes back to the room, the window stood a moment, it seems that the decision under what like, all of a sudden turn for a moment to go to the closet, wearing a feminine dress more beautiful than usual, and the mirror of the Make-up, pursed red lips, and smiled a little sullenly at the beauty in the mirror.

When she went out, she was wearing a fire-like gorgeous coat and a black short skirt. She was very sexy. Her exposed legs were long and white. The eyes of the men in the base were about to shine. She was obviously more enthusiastic when greeting her. .

Qin Fuyi ignored them and walked to the gate of the base.

Xu Fuyan received an urgent meeting notice and was about to go upstairs. He caught a glimpse of Qin Furuo who was dressed differently from the past and called her to stop: "The meeting is about to go, where are you going?"

Qin Fuyi smiled softly: "You help me tell Achi, I have to go out in a hurry."

Xu Fuyan wanted to say something, but she had already gone out. He frowned, feeling something was wrong, beckoning to one of the team members, and then secretly followed. Up.

Without driving, Qin Fuyi turned into a street after leaving the base. 

This was a commercial street, and there was a residential area behind the street. She entered the residential area and went to a house familiarly.

  Xu Fuyan was puzzled, because the base was nearby and the nearby zombies would also be cleaned up, so there were ordinary people or supernatural beings living in these residential areas, but I never heard that Qin Fuyi knew anyone here. 

The person she was looking for lived on the first floor. Soon, the door opened, and Xu Fuyan saw an unusually beautiful teenager at the door and pulled her in. "Sister Fuyi, are you here? I want to kill you. You never come to see me. I thought you forgot about me." 

The boy hugged her, his tone hard to conceal his surprise. Xu Fuyan sneered and lost his suspicion. He thought it was Qin Fuyi's little lover, but she was surprised that she had to look like she had to play with men in private. She was a little bit contemptuous in her heart. 

Fortunately, his brother looked at her. Not on her. When he was about to leave, he heard a word and stopped abruptly. "Can't you control the zombie, how about the zombie king, how much can you influence it?"