8: Surprises & Promises

Just a reminder that Rosie is 18, however sometimes she may seem younger. She is fully aware of her autism, which helps her understand why she doesn't understand somethings.

Rosie is also old enough to make her own decisions, Remus has already given her "the talk". Remus treats her like she does not have autism, however does have to consider her emotions.

Do not be alarmed if I mention something sexual or smutty, as Rosie and Fred know their boundaries and are old enough to decide what to do.

—————————————————

Rosie was excited the whole way to Hogwarts. She had to try extra hard not to tell Fred she was coming.

She held Remus's hand all the way to the courtyard, she told her friends hello, hugging them and she had lots of squeaks and flaps. She was so excited to see her boyfriend after two weeks.

George pulled Fred out of bed, forcing him to get ready and go at least have some fresh air. George pulled Fred through the halls, Fred dragging his feet.

"George, I just want to go back to my bed," Fred whined and looked up confused. All of his friends were outside grouped together and looking at Fred with Cheshire Cat smiles on their faces.

"What's going on?" Fred asked confused.

Rosie heard his voice and squeaked, before covering her mouth.

Fred heard one of his favorite sounds and his friends moved so he could see Rosie.

Fred couldn't stop the smile from growing on his face, and ran to his girlfriend, picking her up in a hug. She flapped her hands and squeaked when he kissed her, making everyone giggle.

"I missed you," Fred whispered into her neck as he hugged her.

"I missed you too!" Rosie giggled.

—————————————

Rosie and Fred got to go to Fred and George's dorm for some time alone.

Rosie had her head on Fred's chest, cuddling him. Fred played with her hair, happy just to have Rosie back in his arms.

"Freddie?" Rosie lifted her head up and sat up.

Fred sat up and looked at the girl.

"What is it love?" Fred asked.

"Promise we will be together forever?" Rosie asked, holding her pinky out.

"Promise," Fred smiled and linked his pinky with Rosie's.

Rosie smiled and giggled. Fred smiled and grabbed Rosie, pushing her down on the bed and kissed her.

Rosie squealed and giggled into the kiss, it made her feel butterflies in her tummy.

"Freddie, the butterflies are back," Rosie giggled when Fred kissed her neck.

"Why's that love?" Fred smiled, knowing exactly why.

"I like when you do that," Rosie blushed and squeaked.

Fred smiled and kissed her on the lips again, before kissing her neck, leaving little love bites down her neck.