10: Happily Ever After

Tonks helped Rosie into the white ball gown, smiling as her daughter was looking in the mirror in awe. Rosie had her hair curled and half up in a bun, as Rosie called it 'Belle hair', and she didn't want make up. She said it felt sticky.

Tonks, Molly, Minerva, and Remus were all tearing up as the little girl they watched grow up was now in her wedding dress, only an hour from walking down the aisle.

Rosie refused to leave the mirror, mesmerized by the reflection of herself.

•*•

Fred sat on a small sofa in his dressing room, bouncing his leg, and fiddling with his ring that Rosie bought him for his birthday.

"Fred, mate, you're going to make a hole in the floor," Ron said, fixing his brother's collar.

Fred stopped with the leg thing, but was still on edge.

—————FW•RL—————

Remus walked Rosie down the aisle, Rosie was a little overwhelmed, but quickly calmed down when she heard the song playing softly in the background. It was her sunshine song.

Remus gave her away to Fred, who was smiling and his hands were shaking a bit.

The minister began the ceremony, ignoring Sirius and Teddy who were trying to spitball Remus. Tonks fussed at them.

Fred slid the wedding band on her finger and smiled, "Forever."

Rosie slid the ring on Fred's finger and giggled, "And Ever."

"You may now kiss the bride," the minister announced and Fred kissed Rosie, making a squeak erupt from her lips.

The room echoed with cheers and claps, making Rosie flap her hands and giggle.

————————————

5 years later

Fred and Rosie have now been married for 5 years and were debating on having kids. Fred wanted kids, as did Rosie, but they weren't sure how pregnancy would affect Rosie.

Rosie has been less overstimulated and less sensitive to the majority of things that used to bother her. Her doctor explained it as "growing out of things," but sometimes they did make her have a fit. (Not 100% sure if that can happen, but you can correct me if I'm wrong.)

Rosie had missed her period, and Rosie was nervously sitting on the bed, waiting for Tonks. Fred was downstairs with Remus and Teddy, who was now 6, and in a kindergarten class. He always visited Rosie after school and told her about his day.

"I'm scared," Rosie whispered to her mum, "what if I can't handle it?"

"Rosie Jane Weasley, you are the strongest girl I know, and no matter the outcome, you will do wonderfully. Think about everything you've overcome! You used to not be able to speak full sentences, and you used to not leave your room. Now you're speaking wonderfully and hate being in your room for too long," Tonk assured her. Rosie nodded and looked up at her mum.

Tonks did the spell to check for pregnancy and smiled.

"Rosie, open your eyes," Tonks smiled and Rosie looked at the small hologram of the baby.

Rosie cried happy tears, unsure why she was crying, but she was happy.

Rosie got up and ran downstairs and practically tackled Fred.

"Well hi Rosie," Fred laughed.

Rosie leaned in and whispered, "We're having a baby."

——————FW•RW——————

Rosie and Fred waved to their son, George Remus Weasley, as the Hogwarts express pulled away from the station. Albus, Scorpius, little Fred, Roxanne, Rose, and Victoire andTeddy (I probably missed a lot of people), were all going to their first year of Hogwarts. Well Teddy's 3rd.

Fred held Mia Rose in his arms as she waved to her big brother.

Rosie rubbed her small belly and waved to her oldest.

The End.