The (first) Date.

HIM.

Shit.

Today's Friday. Oh god today's Friday. Why did I set myself up like this? I was definitely not paying attention in class, or practice for that matter. I can't help but be nervous as heck. I'm the first guy to take her out somewhere...meaningful, and fancy. All she's been used to is guys hitting on her with the intent to bed her.

Of course I'm not trying to make a whore out of her, but...

How do I tell her I want to fuck her deep into a mattress without telling her? I certainly want to take her out just to be nice and make her feel wanted, and I also want to make her feel pretty and not an object, but later fuck her like an object.

I scoff at myself. We're not having sex tonight. We can't. I glare at crotch, silently communicating with it. We're not getting pussy, so no acting up. Maybe I should jerk off before I take her. Who am I kidding? It's not like it would take the edge off. I'm practically a walking dildo around her. I close my eyes, trying to remember what Ryker told me earlier this week.

"Make her feel special," his words came out muddled in my brain, but hopefully that was what he said. How do I even greet her? I've been on dates before, but every girl is different. Does she want me bold? Or maybe she wants me cautious? Should I go for the hand hold? Oh no, Carson just no. What are we? Five?

I-

I tell my phone to call my mom, not going to have this internal conversation for any longer. She picks up, her voice frantic. "Don't worry baby, I have a freezer. We can put the body in there and I have some solution that'll make the smell of burning flesh not as potent when we get rid of the—"

"—Mom, what the hell? Why are you telling me this?" I double check my phone, making sure it's not some psycho bitch my phone dialed on accident. Turns out, it's just my crazy mother.

"Oh," she pauses, energy deflated. "You didn't kill anyone?" Her voice is quiet, amusement weighing heavy in her tone. I could bet you a hundred she's smirking. I keep silent, not giving her the luxury of a reply. "Well, what's up?"

"Don't scream, okay?" I look down at her name on my phone as if it was actually her. I imagine her wide-eyed, phone to her ear, with her free hand resting on her elbow.

"Okay," she rushes out, excited.

"Do you promise?" I arch a brow as she falls silent.

She growls frustratedly before promising me. "Just tell me already. I'm so excited!"

I roll my eyes, she's such an energetic woman. "I'm taking Carter out for a date," I finally get out. Now that it's in the air my heart starts beating just a little faster. There's a scary silence on her line. I place my razor on the counter, and check out the right half of my face I've been working on, before calling for my mom. "You there?"

"Sorry," she squeaks. "I'm so elated I-I did a little internal scream."

"Liar!" My dad yells from the background, causing her to his back at him.

"Stop being a snitch!" She bites back. Her voice gets muffled as she giggles; I'm assuming she just covered her mouth with her hand. "I'm in deep shit," she whispers to me excitedly.

"You did that to yourself, momma," I sigh, just as my father says something to her in a much quieter tone.

"Well duh," she sasses him before dismissing their subject of conversation and focusing back on my semi-panicking ass. "He's taking Raine out!" There's a silence. "...I know, honey...I-" she mutes herself for a few moments, coming back to me with a more calm tone. "I'm sorry for overreacting a bit, Carson, you know how I get about these things."