3. One week old

It's been now a whole week since you were born. The Matsuno brothers were always watching you or at least one was watching you. Matsuyo stayed home to make sure to feed you whenever you are hungry. When this happens, the sextuplets always left the room and came back when their mother was done. Today, everyone had plans and left the house besides Ichimatsu. He feels very nervous around you, because he is afraid of hurting you by accident. But Matsuyo needed to buy you a plushie, because the last one got destroyed from one of Ichimatsu's cats by accident.

A reason why he feels bad. You woke up five minutes ago, staring at the baby mobile over your blanket. Ichimatsu glance carefully at you while sitting in the corner of the room, making sure you are okay. You suddenly start to whine and look uncomfortable, squirming around. Ichimatsu flinch and gets up, quickly walking over to you and sitting down next to you. "Hey, what's wrong?" He ask worried, but want to slap himself. Since you can't talk, this question is very stupid.

You whimper and tears welling up in your eyes. Ichimatsu starts to panic and rub his index finger genlte against your cheek. You are startled from the sudden touch, but hug the finger and nom on it. You really miss your plushie and want something to cuddle with. Ichimatsu hums and carefully pulls away, taking off his hoodie quick and holding it out to you. After getting the scent into your nose, you hug the one sleeve tightly and nom on the soft material, calming down again.

Ichimatsu sighs quietly in relief, but smiles softly from seeing you so happy. 'Maybe she can already understand the scent from others? ... Or maybe I'm just thinking too deep. As long as Y/n is happy, I guess I shouldn't think too much about it.' He sighs softly, watching you nomming on his sleeve. He is glad that the hoodie was fresh washed. You yawn again and fall asleep while holding the sleeve from Ichimatsu's hoodie as tight as you can.

Ichimatsu smiles a little and stands up, leaving the room for a moment to get a new hoodie. But once he is upstairs, you suddenly cry out. Ichimatsu flinch and runs downstairs quickly, getting down onto his knees very quick next to you. "Hey hey hey~. I'm here, I'm here~." He coos softly, rubbing his index finger against your cheek.

You whimper and grab his finger, tears rolling down your chubby cheeks while you slowly calm down again. It looks like you don't want to be alone. Ichimatsu sighs quietly and lays down next to you, letting you suck on his finger until you fall asleep again. Ichimatsu smiles a little and shut his eyes too, getting some rest together with you.

~And then...~
Ichimatsu frowns a bit when he hears weird noises. Once he opens his eyes, he and his brothers froze when Ichimatsu can spot the smartphone camera from Todomatsu hovering over him. It takes only a few seconds until Todomatsu runs very fast away with Ichimatsu chasing after him. You sleep peacefully, holding onto the hoodie sleeve tight to your small body.

"Todomatsu is dead, but Y/n looks so cute~." Osomatsu coos with an dreamy smile, already in love with you. "His fault for making a photo from Ichimatsu while he sleeps next to Y/n." Choromatsu sighs, but smiles when he sees you sleeping so cute. But you start to whine and squirm, earning the full attention from your four brothers. "Maybe our little angel is hungry?" Karamatsu ask with a raised brow. Jyushimatsu leaves to get his mother.

Both, Ichimatsu and Todomatsu felt exhausted after they came back home from all the running.