21. Three years old part 2

"Say, did you noticed that Y/n rarely speaks?"

The brothers looking now at Osomatsu, while you sit in the living room with them and play with your toys in silent, smiling happy. "Well, maybe that's normal for her age? Some children are shy, though." Choromatsu says unsure, looking at you ."I know that, but most children talking at least with their family. And she doesn't even call me Onii-chan! All she does is making cute sounds and smiling at me when she wants to play with me!" Osomatsu whines, looking sad at you. "Maybe she just doesn't like you?" Ichimatsu ask with a raised brow, but Osomatsu glares now at him. "Y/n~!" You hum and look up, over to Todomatsu who smiles at you. "Can you call me older brother~?" He smiles cutely at you, but all he gains is a blank face from you while you stare at him, looking like you didn't understood what he wants from you.

"My dearest sister, would you like to have a little snack?" Karamatsu ask with a smile, but your eyes light up and you quickly nod, pushing yourself up with a huff, shooting your brothers straight into their hearts with your cuteness. You rush over to Karamatsu and tug at his hoodie, looking at him with big eyes and drooling a bit. He smiles amused, before he picks you up and walks to the kitchen to give you some child cookies. "Well, it sure is strange that Y/n doesn't speak much for her age, but maybe this will change when she grows older?" Choromatsu says with a raised brow. "But Y/n loves us! She always wants to cuddle with us and sleeps with us in our futon!" Jyushimatsu says with a happy smile. "But I want Y/n to talk more with me..." Osomatsu sulks, looking sad down. "We can't really force her to speak." Ichimatsu sighs and rolls his eyes. "My little sister is just a shy one~. Don't worry~." Todomatsu says with a cute smile, but only earns glares from his brothers.

You rush back into the living room, holding two cookies in your hands, while Karamatsu comes back as well. You walk over to Osomatsu and get up onto your tip toes to become taller, holding the cookie up with a happy smile. 'She is too cute!' The brothers thinking while almost getting an heart attack. "You wanna share with your Onii-chan, Y/n~?" Osomatsu leans down and takes a bite from the cookie, making you smile even more. You get closer and crawl up into his lap, sitting down and hugging him the best you can around his stomach, even if you can't reach his sides. "Luv u, Onii-chama!"

You just killed Osomatsu with your cuteness.

"I love you too Y/n~!" Osomatsu hugs you quick, holding you very close and rubbing his cheek against yours. You giggle happy and try to nuzzle his face, but the other five looking rather mad about the fact that you didn't told them the same yet. "Y-Y/n? Do you love me too?" Todomatsu ask with a sweaty smile, pointing to his face. You giggle and say with a happy smile: "Luv ma Onii-chama!"

While your brothers dying from your cuteness, Jyushimatsu notice your expression. 'Did she ... understand our conversation?'