24. Four years old

You draw a picture on the living room table, waiting for your brothers to come back home and to play with you. They got forced to look for a job from their parents a week ago, so you rarely saw them, because they always left very early and always came back home very late to a time where you needed to go to bed. Of course you miss them, so you became rather sad and even stopped to talk. Matsuyo is busy taking care of the house, Matsuzou is at work and your brothers are no where to be found. You normally talk with your brothers about the things that happened in kindergarten, but since they aren't here, you don't have anyone to talk to.

You sulk while drawing your family, grabbing the pink crayon to draw Todomatsu. After a few minutes, you perk up when you hear the front door opening. "We're back!" The sextuplets yelling out very tired. You smile excited and get quick up, grabbing your drawing and rushing quickly out of the living room, over to them. "Ni-" "Not know Y/n, we're really tired." Choromatsu sighs and the six walking straight upstairs. You look sad down while holding your drawing, tearing a bit up and sniffling. "Nii-chans ... don't like me?" You mumble to the drawing, trembling a bit. You aren't used to get neglected, especially from your brothers, so it confuses you very much.

"Ah!" You gasp and get an idea, quickly wiping your tears rough away and rushing back to the living room. You crawl behind the shelf, grab the wallet from Choromatsu he hides there all the time from his brothers. "Nii-chans will be super happy!" You beam happy, running quick out of the living room again.

~And then...~
Osomatsu sighs heavily and opens his eyes tired, waking up from the nap he took. They all were looking for jobs, but when they got rejected, they drunk often beer and felt too tired to even play with you games, so they all decided to take a nap before they play with you again. Osomatsu opens his mouth to wake up his brothers, but stops himself quick when he realizes he can spend some time alone with his baby sister, wanting her to love him more than the others. Osomatsu gets carefully up from the futon and tip toes out of the bedroom, before he quickly walks downstairs to check if you want to play with him.

"Y/n~. Your Onii-chan is-?!" Osomatsu froze when he sees the front door standing open, immediately running into every room downstairs to check if you are still home. "Y/n?! Y/n are you here?!" Osomatsu starts to panic when he can't find you, before he rush upstairs to wake his brothers up. "Guys! Y/n is gone!" Immediately, the five waking up and jumping up from their spot. "What?!" "Where is she?!" "Y/n would never leave the house on her own!" "Did Kaa-san heard anything?!" "Kaa-san isn't home, her shoes are missing, but Y/n's are still here, so she couldn't had took Y/n with her!" Osomatsu says panicked, before he runs downstairs again, his five younger brothers following him immediately.

"We need to find her!" "If anyone kidnapped her, I'm going to kill them." Ichimatsu says very mad. The moment they rip the door open completely, Karamatsu flinch when something runs into his leg and looks quick down. You tear up from running into something and falling onto the ground, starting to whimper. "Y/N!!" Your brothers quickly crouching down and Ichimatsu grabs you, pulling you into a tight embrace and rubbing the back of your head to comfort you. "Y/n, where were you?" "What happened?" "Did something came into the house?" You sniffle and rub your face into Ichimatsu's chest, holding onto his hoodie tightly. "Im sworrwi!" You start to cry and tremble a bit, confusing your brothers. "It's okay Y/n. Calm down first and then tell us-" But you interrupt Choromatsu. "Nii-chans sad, so Y/n waned u ive andy! B-But Y/n wa-was no ood irl!"

The sextuplets exchanging a worried glance, trying to figure out what you want to say. "M-Mean lady s-say n-no a-and Y-Y/n a-ant ive u andy!" "Oh! You tried to buy candy for us, but the woman who sells the candy didn't gave you one?" Jyushimatsu ask curious and you nod sobbing. "Why did you wanted to buy candy, Y/n? And from where did you got the money?" Osomatsu ask confused. Choromatsu notice his wallet on the ground and picks it up. "Y/n, did you found my wallet?" You nod whimpering, crying into Ichimatsu's hoodie. "Why did you had Choromatsu's wallet, Y/n? You know taking things without asking isn't nice." Karamatsu says softly. Over the past four years, the brothers realized you don't do mistakes on purpose, so they understand when you do mistakes and won't get mad you for it, because you didn't knew better in your age.

"Eaus Nii-chans sad! Y/n hate sad!" The others looking at Jyushimatsu again, who tries to find the meaning in your words. " ... Did you wanted to buy the candy for us, to make us happy again?" Jyushimatsu ask softly. You nod and sniffle, glancing shyly at your brothers with tears rolling down your cheek. "N-Nii-chans smile ... w-when eaing andy..."

It felt an arrow just hit their heart directly from your cuteness and innocence.

To think you wanted to buy your brothers candy, just to make them feel happy again and seeing their smile, it's just too cute to even handle it.

The sextuplets could die from cuteness.