12. Nine month old

You lay on the futon from your brothers, while Ichimatsu still sleeps. He was staying awake too long because of his brothers and is right now very pissed, so they didn't wanted to risk their lives and stayed quiet. You woke up a few minutes ago and want to get near your older brother, wanting to play with him. You whine when you try to reach him, but pout when he doesn't wake up or move a single inch to you. Being angry at your brother, you rock from side to side, until you made it onto your stomach. After doing this very often, you finally are able to roll on your stomach easier than before.

Seeing that Ichimatsu continues sleeping, you pout more and with this feeling, you somehow to manage pushing your body up and crawl a bit tipsy over to him. Ichimatsu frowns and opens his eyes with a groan when he feels someone tugging at his pajama shirt. He turns his head a bit around, but gets wide awake when he sees you. He quickly sits up and stares down at you with widen eyes. "D-Did you ... just ... started to crawl?" Ichimatsu ask rather speechless, not believing you really did. You just smile innocently at him and Ichimatsu feels like you shoot an arrow through his heart. He gets up and walks to the other side of the futon, holding his arms hesitating out to you.

"C-Come here ... Y/n." Ichimatsu says slightly shy, feeling still nervous around you when he is alone. You stare at your brother with big eyes, wanting to play with him, so you start to crawl over to him, but still a bit tipsy and unsafe. Ichimatsu trembles slightly and throws himself onto the futon when your hand slip and he catch you before you fall down, even if you wouldn't had get hurt on the futon. You start to giggle and reach your tiny hands out to grab his hair. Ichimatsu sighs, being relieved you aren't hurt, but he starts to laugh softly. "You really will get us in trouble from now. Hopefully you don't climb up anything dangerous here."

Ichimatsu pulls carefully away and sits up, patting his lap and you crawl over to him. He picks you up and sits you down onto his lap, letting you play with his hands with a small, soft smile on his lips. "I wonder ... what you will say to me when you can talk. Will you insult me on purpose or by accident? Will you hate me or love me? Or will you just pretend I'm not there when I try to talk or play with you? ... There are so many options and if I be honest to you, Y/n ... it's making me scared. ... Maybe it's stupid to overthink the future, but ... I don't want you to hate me. Your brother." His lips quivering and a few tears welling up in his eyes, but he pause when you look up to him with an innocent face, tilting your head a bit.

You give him a happy smile and hold his fingers with both hands. "Ba!" Ichimatsu stares at you, but can't help the small laugh that escapes his lips. "Yeah, I'm really stupid to think about the future. I should just enjoy the time I have with you, thinking I'm the best person you ever met in your short life yet." Ichimatsu rubs your cheek softly with his free hand, causing you to giggle from his affection he rarely gives you.