🎄Christmas special🎄

You are in kindergarten, trying to fold something together you saw Ichimatsu doing one day at home. Your teachers helped you of course, but they also needed to look it up first to not make a mistake and for your age, it's really incredible that you made this just from scratch. You try to be careful, but perk up when you hear your name getting called. "Y/n, are you ready to go home?" Your brothers standing outside of the room, waiting for you with a smile, but they froze when you shake your head panicked and look away from them, trying to hide something with your small arms. "Y/n is doing something she would like to hide from you, but I'm not allowed to tell you what exactly." Your teacher says with a sweaty smile, hoping the six will understand, because he knows how overprotective they are towards you.

"And why is she hiding it?" Choromatsu ask confused with a raised brow. "She said something about that this is a present, but she didn't told me for who." The brothers feeling shocked, thinking you want to give this to a boy you like.

Since you didn't seem to want to work while your brothers are watching, they needed to wait outside. After a hour, you were finally done and they could take you with them back home, but they are confused that you don't hold one of their hands and just hug your small bag close to your body, not looking like you want to give it away to anyone. "Y/n? Don't you want to hold my hand?" Todomatsu ask with a cute smile, offering it to you, but he flinch when you shake your head quick. "And why do you hold your bag so close? Is it heavy?" Ichimatsu ask calm. "Secret..." You mumble with a pout, not even looking up to them. "Y/n ... do you hate us?" Osomatsu ask serious, because you never ignored your brothers this long, especially if they didn't even do something wrong, but Osomatsu gets punched from Choromatsu when you tear up from his words.

~And then...~
The sextuplets forgot, but today is Christmas, which means they can spend another year with spoiling you with small present you still love in your age. You sit on Osomatsu's lap, eating the sushi slowly while Osomatsu cut it in small pieces for you, so you can eat it easier and don't choke on it, but you still eat them with your hands. "Y/n, what do you think will Santa give you this year?" Todomatsu ask curious and you look up to him with a few rice corns on your face. "Todo-niichan ... Santa isn't real." You look at him like he is crazy, while your brothers looking very shocked. "W-What?!" "Who told you this lie, Y/n?" Karamatsu ask serious, but you put a piece sushi into your mouth and chew on it, mumbling: "Sana-chan never get anything from Santa, so he isn't real." The sextuplets froze, before they exchange a glance.

"What do you mean, Y/n?" You pout and lean back against Osomatsu, looking down to fiddle with your fingers. "Sana-chan said, Santa never comes to her and Sana-chan is always nice, so Santa isn't real. If Sana-chan is a bad girl, then I'm one too." The brothers looking a bit worried, but you shut your eyes tight when Osomatsu ruffles your hair messy. "You are a good girl, Y/n. I'm sure Santa will bring your friend Sana-chan one present this year too." You hum and look up with adorable eyes, looking worried at your oldest brother. "You promise, Oso-niichan?" "Of course, or do you think your Onii-chan lies to you?" He chuckles and you blush, shaking your head before you smile again, looking happier.

"Y/n, do you want to give your brothers your presents before you go to bed?" You perk up and quickly crawl out of Osomatsu's lap, rushing over to Matsuyo and nodding with an excited smile. You take the bag she was holding for you, before you walk back to your brothers and place your bag down, opening it and pulling something careful out. You made a paper crane, but it looks rather messy and folded not very well, but still, it makes your brothers tear up when you hand their colors over to them and Matsuyo is surprised you give her two. "For daddy and you." Matsuyo feels like she is about to cry, before she crouch down and you giggle happy when she gives you a kiss on the forehead. "Ah! I-I wrote something for you too! Open it!" You say excited and rush back to your brothers, throwing yourself onto Choromatsu's lap, startling him a little. The sextuplets unfolding the paper crane careful and the moment they read your very bad handwriting you only could finish with some help from the teacher, tears rolling down from the faces from the sextuplets.

You wrote: "I really really really really really really love you!!"

It's so cute, the sextuplets could die happy now. "Oh Y/n!!" You giggle when your brothers pulling you into a embrace, not believing how adorable and cute their little sister is.

~On the next day~
You don't even say goodbye to your brothers and rush immediately into the daycare room, while your brothers standing by the door and wanting to see what you will say. You stop by a girl, but the brothers can already see that the girl's parents must be low on money, because her clothes looking worn out and dirty, even her hair is a bit messy. "Sana-chan look!" The girl looks up to you, but flinch when you hold out a present for her. "Santa brought this to me, but it's for you!" Sana looks at the present and tears up when she can see her name on it, starting to cry into her hands. "Ah! Don't cry Sana-chan, c'mon! Open it! Santa wants to see you smile!" Sana sniffles and opens the box with trembling hands, starting to cry now into the bear plush your brothers actually wanted to give you, but after hearing what you told them, they figured you might can have another plush to your birthday.