《Chapter 9: Tommy, Tubbo, my Twitter is blowing up, hel-PISS OF PISSBABY!》

I'm sorry for not uploading so much. I caught the virus snd almost died as I'm a risk patient. I try to maintain my upload schedule but I can't promise anything.
Enjoy this chapter.
________________
Once upon a time, [MC] had something called peace. But that disappeared soon when he accidentally became a well-known Streamer against his will.

Now that alone was a big deal and problem for him but now he had dug his own grave deeper with the acceptance of Tubbo's streaming proposal.

Maybe he could simply pretend that his WLAN was getting weaker and weaker until it disconnects him fully.
Problem: [MC] promised Louay to stream with Tubbo until the end and more importantly: it was Christmas. His family personally doesn't celebrate Christmas as they were all Muslims but he can and will give Tubbo this stream as a present.

"Dest, please don't tell me you have committed several crimes and murders, I beg you."

That startled [MC] from his thinking. Why would Tubbo think he-Ohhhhhhh.
Because he said that he destroyed some dreams like he would understand it without question.

Hearing Tubbo's questions asked with such alarmed tone, made [MC] chuckle playfully malicious for the effects.

"Well now that you mentioned it..." His tone getting deeper and evil, relishing the terrified screams of a certain blond.
A splutter. "WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?! This is- Tubbo, ditch him, he is a psychopath, sadist! HE WILL MURDER YOU NEXT!"
Look, Tommy was being reasonable at the time, as his response was justified. I MEAN, DEST COULD POTENTIALLY BE A SERIAL KILLER AND NO ONE WOULD BE AWARE OF THAT.

"OH GOD, PLEASE DON'T MURDER US, YOU CAN KILL WILL GLADLY BUT LEAVE US ALONE!" Did Dest tell you that he loved scaring anyone he can with simple wording? He might feel a teensy bit bad for potentially traumatising Tommy and Tubbo but it was so dang amusing.
"Tubbo, why me and not George?!" Oh look at that, Wilby arrived! A potential new victim perhaps.
"...You heard us?" The hesitation in Tommy's voice cracked him up.
"OF COURSE WE HEARD YOU! YOU ARE ON OUR DISCORD VOICE CHAT, YOU MORON."
"WE?!"
"Hello." A familiar monotonous voice rang out.
"Hello, Techno." Tubbo greeted back.

Look at that, he gained his big brother dominance in less than 6 minutes! He didn't think that it would work against them that well. Not against Techno and Wilbur but he will get there.

"Tubbo, Tommy, chill. I didn't commit any crime yet-"
"YET?! WHAT, YOU PLAN TO COMMIT ONE?!"
"-but I may have taken care of a certain blob."
"SEE?! HE IS A- Wait, do you mean Big D?"
"Yep."
"Okay, nevermind then. He will stay with us forever."

The exchange between the two reminded him of his conversations with Jasmin but tame and short.

DestSimp: He assessed dominance once again. Dest is getting out of control.
DestSimp: WHAT DID HE DO WITH DREAM?! AND WHY DID TOMMY CHANGE HIS MIND SO FAST???
snans: I fear for Technoblade's and Dream's life. Dest is truly Satan in disguise.
Transright: Can we talk about the 'not yet'?! Dude is planning to commit some life deleting!
Grillssm: Deep voiced Satan with many talents and a soft side everyone adores? Yeah, hello hell, I came to claim my spot in hell.
Chaoslover: Tommy being okay with someone? Rare.
MARINEFORDTRAUMATISEDME: OHDUYFIGYIGDDAJAG WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT TUBBO SACRIFICING WILBUR WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT???
Oshiyete: Look at Dest. LOOK AT HIM BEING SUCH A BRO TO THEM. I S T A N.

[MC] laughed quietly.

DestSimp: STOP BEING SO ADORBS MY HEART- 💖💘💔*sob*
DreamSimp: ASDGJGVDSS HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING THAT-THAT MUFFIN🥺
Heather: I'm trying my best to stay straight but he won't let me.
frrrrrend: *sob*
spaceisfun: Let me just-HE IS ILLEGAL.
grtest: Ugh, his laugh isn't that good. It's kinda ugly. Stupid 14 years old girl stans liking someone so incompetent.
Ülpertan: Look at them haters. Making other people insecure about their laughs and general things they can't really control. And don't generalize stans as 14 years old girls. That's stupid as I have seen more guys than girls. Smh, y'all wasting efforts with that.