《Chapter 17:Listen- Freddy adopted me unknowingly and I'll stab anyone for him》

Lol, I am alive and better than ever. A short chapie but at least it's something? Enjoy this. And don't forget, Technoblade never dies.

-------

[MC] had the time of his life, despite his earlier breakdown and obligated (Y/N) backstory reveal that still wasn't completely told.

Yes, he is quite content to hang out with Niki, Eret and Fundy, not a single pissbaby around to annoy him.

"Oh! Someone joined the VC. Hello?" The soft voice of the German woman greeted the slightly tired [haircoloured] male.

"Hello." He greeted back, returning the soft volume of the other. He had smiled unknowingly, feeling the stress disappear slightly.

"Ah it's Dest! Welcome! Aha, I didn't think you would talk to us this soon, you surprised me." Fundy started to say, which made [MC] blink several times in bewilderment.

"Oh? Do I give this vibe? Sorry, sorry, I actually watch everyone equally. Eret's and Niki's chatting streams, Fundy's gameplays, Tubbo's streams that differ every time, Ranboo with Minecraft or horror games, Dream's and Sapnap's talking, Wilbur's music or just chilling, Sam and Puffy with the games I don't really get, Tommy for lore and Minecraft, Philza for his Hardcore world. Quackity for his vibes and because he is very funny." He explained with a smile, leaning his head on his hand as he listed off everyone, the joy obviously audible in his tone as his energy returned in his eyes and posture.

Unknown to [MC], Fundy and Niki had a touched expression, obviously taken aback when the crazy maniac started to tell them about the people he watched. Fundy whistled at the end, impressed and kind of terrified that Dest could watch every single one of them and still keep up.

And with that, the three continued to talk, calm and gentle, sometimes interrupted by Dest's unhinged stories that he told them when they breached a topic.

"Hey did I ever tell you how I got scammed and witnessed an attempted murder all in a span of one day?" Came the random question from Dest, sounding so nonchalant and so fucking relaxed, like he was telling them that this was a common occurrence that happened every monday.

Niki, obviously in shock and very concerned about the well being of this man (and his mental health but she somehow got the feeling that he is very much not okay mentally. Neither is he physically but Niki won't question him.), asked him in a very concerned tone, eyes widened and eyebrows furrowed. "Are you okay?"

It was a stark contrast to Fundy's reaction. "WHAT??? NO???"

The chat was also in some kind of disarray.

Trailblazedeeznuts: EVERY GODDAMN TIME! EVERY TIME I THINK THAT HIS LIFE COULDN'T BE EVEN MORE DRAMATIC BUT THEN DROPS THIS SHIT!

Objectionnuhuh: wtf, please tell me he is joking, I am actually flabbergasted

DestLover: I will pretend like I heard nothing.

Zukoslefthand: I bet he attempted the murder lol /j

Youaremyspecial: wouldn't doubt it /j

51%49%: ...Is this man fr? nah, how in the hell is he still alive???

DemonKingOfSalvation: I am supposed to be the reckless idiot here but somehow, you surpassed me. Congrats, welcome to the team.

richslackerlife: my bad, i didn't mean to scam you.

Cloudmylove: LMAO WHAT??? HOW IS THIS MAN REAL? CRYING

WatergoodLloydgood: SCAM??? ATTEMPTED MURDER??? BRO???

Dest made an unconcerned noise, shrugging his shoulders, even if the others couldn't see it. One could hear the distant wail and despair filled laughter in the background, concluding that it was his siblings. Which meant that they themselves didn't know about it.

"Yeah, it was wild. So me and my best friend with four others went to this city, Düsseldorf because of the annual Japanese day. Now listen. We had to drive for hours on this bus but that bus arrived one hour later because it got inspected in suspicion of drug dealings or something. Anyways, after hours of driving, we finally arrived but first thing we see is two drunk dudes brawling, one smashing a glass bottle and taking a sharp shred. Dude one rushed into dude two, trying to stab the other."

Silence.

"Well because we were witnesses, the police took us too and asked us for our testimonies. Some legal shit here and there and then bam, we were done and could finally go to the apartment we rented but surprise surprise, the apartment wasn't real. There were people who lived there and clarified that we weren't the first victims that got scammed by this. They were honestly people, offering us the guest room and all that but we declined. Now we were with no shelter, need to report this scam and somehow find our way back to the event. Blablabla, report done, somehow found a cheap but nice hotel and changed into my cosplay."

More Silence.

Fundy, the brave, very brave man, spoke again. "Respectfully, what the fuck."

Niki, in an attempt to lighten the mood, asked Dest another question. "Who did you cosplay?" HEr voice was a bit strained, so very concerned but also so curious.

Dest, beaming again, answered. "As Kim Dokja or better said his constellation form in the first half and as Cale Henituse in the second half!"

Niki and Fundy nodded, not aware who these characters were.

"Anyways, I then got unintentionally left behind in Düsseldorf." Dest dropped another bomb.

oompaloompa: IS YOUR LIFE A K-DRAMA??????

helphimplease: every time. i expected the story to end but no.

skkkkrrraaaaaAA: ...that man is cursed, i tell ya

bangchansgrandpa: Let's agree that we collectively hallucinated this and never speak of this again.

Ahjuicy: that somehow explains everything but also nothing

championlink: where is jesus when you need him

jesus: nah, he is a lost cause, i can't help him