《Chapter 12: Discord is very pog if I say so- NOT THE CHILD NO!》

Please rescue this emotionally incapable mess of a sadist.
Also known as [MC] [lastname], a male human being, raising his four little siblings as there were some problems that he can't talk about.

Emotionally that is.

Well, he was also an artist/animator that can't be bothered to acknowledge the chaos outside the world as [MC], and he quotes his best friend, "lives behind the Pluto."

Really, he couldn't disagree with that.

But sadly, he isn't living behind Pluto anymore.
No, he is living on Mars, still far away but close to the earth.
He wishes to go back to Pluto as he doesn't want to be involved in all the shiz.

Things were happening too quickly for him to comprehend anything.
He had to recap everything before he can continue this day and future existence.

1. His Computer (oh, he is going to throw it away and smash it to pieces and burn it and-) lagged while he was animating, leading to him going live.
2. The Muffinteers noticed him, which led to him trending on Twitter.
3. Twitch cursed him.
4. He went LIVE once again.
5. Dream made a deal with him. If he wins Manhunt, he won't be bothered anymore. If he loses he has to continue streaming and join the SMP.
6. Tubbo asked for a stream. He said yes.
7. Hater started to...hate. The usual.
8. SMP got mad but he calmed them down.
9. He got a parrot, a netherite axe, and said parrot died by Sapnap's hands. Sapnap also died but that's unimportant.
10. He got engaged to Technoblade in Minecraft and Dream was now fighting for his love.
11. Hater continued to spread hate but now they had a court date in two weeks.
12. He is now fighting in a tournament thingy with the whole SMP as Tommy somehow convinced him.

Did he miss something?

Nope.

Now he can continue living his miserable, but still fantastic, life.
___

Remember the time where a lagging computer was [MC]'s only problem?
Yeah, me neither.

NOW LOOK AT THIS CHAOS.
FIRE EVERYWHERE.
CHAOS AND DEATH.

Besides the children, Techno and Sam. They were safe from his wrath.

He grinned maniacally at his screen, relishing the terrified screams of the others and the confused spluttering of the safe ones.

"I-Huh-but-HAH?! HOW?! WHAT? I mean- wh- How did you do that?!" Tommy turned his Minecraft skin to him, his bewilderment audible for anyone to hear.

Sam, who went online once again after 'thee incidento', watched with astonishment as [MC] continued to spread chaos, destruction and confusion. He thinks that his offer to help him build hell itself saved him from this...war.

Well now, that couldn't be called 'war'. It was more like [MC] torturing the MCYTs and being a softie towards them.

Sam concludes that Dest was too confusing.

Techno, on the other hand, was really relieved that he had made that stupid proposal in a rush. Because, holy shit, Dest was damn terrifying when he goes in full chaos mode. That little shit (little does he know, Dest was 196cm (6'5) and could probably whoop his ass) has been enjoying the chaos and destruction, oblivious to the fact that this would probably haunt him until the rest of his life.

The anarchist looked at the time, decently surprised by Dest's capability to entertain his viewers for so long. Normally, he would stream for 1-2 hours but this time he went over the two hours mark. Maybe he should collab with Dest more often. 

It would mean more millionaires that would donate to him. WHICH MEANS MORE CLOUT FOR HIM. Anyway. He had to catch himself before Dest sees him like this.

One day, one day he will be able to match Dest's scariness. But it's definitely not today or any time soon. He ain't suicidal or that crazy. Mans got to scam his millionaires.

--------------

[MC] stared blankly at his phone, the amount of support and money overwhelming him. He was baffled that so many people were enjoying his incoherent mess but he has already steeled his resolve to win the Manhunt tomorrow and stop streaming.

Possibly forever. Preferably forever.

But he already knows that lady luck has yeeted his  luck into the volcano, enjoying the show that is better known as "His disastrous life with too much chaos and sadness." Hey, that didn't sound so bad.

Shaking his head he focused on his phone back, intending to see all of their fanarts and love, which is practically impossible as there are over thousands and thousands of comments and really beautifully made fanworks.

The [haircoloured] smiled at this ever so slightly, having cheered up immensely after all the stress of today. He had planned to exit Twitter for today but one specific Tweet caught his attention.

He really can't catch a break, can he?

______

@MAPSarevalidtoo tweeted:

Oh my god, the way Tubbo, Tommy and Dest interacted is so cute. Imagine how he would treat them in bed or how ravishing they would look under Dest

💬2,3k   🔁200   ❤2

@Vibecheck responded @MAPSarevalidtoo:

...This is disgusting. YOU KNOW that Tommy and Tubbo have strictly said that any sexual content will not be tolerated as they are, may I remind you, MINORS.
Secondly, MAPS ARE NOT OKAY. AN ADULT AND A CHILD SHOULD NEVER BE TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT. AND DEST HAS SHOWN GREAT DISCOMFORT WITH THE SUBJECT SEX.
It should be unsaid that this has to be gone.
DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT SHIP MINORS WITH ADULTS. IT'S ILLEGAL AND MORALLY WRONG.

💬238   🔁3,6k   ❤13,9k

(You can leave your Tweet interpretation here if you want to.)
____

@Starrydestruction tweeted:

I am sad and disappointed to be even zaying this but this fanbase is huge and is very creative, even if it is wrong or/and questionable.
I do not consent for me being sexually shipped with anyone, especially Minors.
You may draw or write me or my SMP character in a non-sexual relationship, excluding any Minor. (Writers can continue writing my Character in a sexual manner, excluding minors.)
DON'T YOU EVER SHIP A MINOR WITH AN ADULT. IT IS MAKING US EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE AND MAKES US UNWILLING TO STREAM WITH A MINOR PUBLICLY.
With that said, I hope you have a great day and don't you dare say that just because I haven't specifically said what you can't do that you can continue doing this.

💬6k   🔁8,3k   ❤42,1k
_____

Tommy stared at the Tweet for several minutes, a warm feeling spreading across his chest.
Dest cared enough for them to speak out about it publicly and clearly.
No joking, no sarcasm, just the harsh truth.
He liked it.
_____

Meanwhile [MC] is having a panic attack because all of his macaroons had been eaten. He needed his heavenly drug-like sweets after all the Drama today.
Oh, he had to cook something for his gremlins.
With longing in his eyes, [MC] opened up the fridge and made himself mentally ready to make a 5-Stars menu.
He ain't half-assing food, Sanji taught him that.

One day, he will just force one of his gremlins to cook for themselves but he rather liked their cosy apartment and wouldn't want to be burnt down.
Money hasn't been just rained down on-Nevermind. Remembering the donations and subs, he questions himself what he did to be able to buy chicken nuggies.
Now he got more than 69 cents.