《Chapter 7: Sometimes, dreams are meant to be destroyed-I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU!》

Author Notes: Bold
Story/memory/flashback: bold and italic.

Remember when [MC] said, he would regret tweeting about himself? Turned out to be one of his best regrets that he ever had.

The fact that Technoblade and Ranboo have noticed him is certainly not good on his side.
Don't get him wrong, Techno's monotone voice and random topic discussion are absolutely hilarious and entertaining, as is Ranboo's chaotic and enthusiastic energy.

But that's what he had also thought about the Muffinteers before they even knew about him.
He was kinda (very) relieved that Tommyinnit hadn't discovered him yet, as that 'big man' wouldn't shut up about him for a second. He would gladly take any opportunity to make fun of [MC], he had a gut feeling about that.

Call it Big Bro instinct.

Now that he thinks about it, Dream didn't shut up and made fun of him, even if he doesn't really succeed in that as he does with Tommy.

[MC] was sitting on his bed, tired out of his mind. Maybe he could play Persona 5 and hang out with his best bro husband Ryuji.
(He wasn't really his husband but he was sad that Ryuji and Yusuke weren't a dating option. He refused to date the others, simply imagining that he and Ryuji were unofficially dating without the usual couple stuff. It was his ideal Bromance.)

Already excited to play one of his favourite games, he stood up with rare energy that always seemed to disappear when he thinks about work or cleaning.

Look, it disappeared again.

And then he remembered his animation that was silently mocking him for weeks.
"UGHHHH, WHY DID I CHOOSE ART AS MY HOBBY?!" "Because you-" "Don't remind me. I know exactly why. Don't remind me of my stupid mistakes." "Well-" "Nevermind, seeing you four already reminds me of all my mistakes I did."
"HEY!"
"Hi."
_________

He had three days. Three days until the Manhunt begins and he sure as hell wasn't at the least bit prepared.
Maybe he should just stay silent and never answer back when someone tries to contact him? It sounded easier than it was.

But he couldn't really practice alone.

[MC] grumbled quietly at that, not in the least feeling social enough to ask on the internet for a partner.

Fortunately for him, he had something called siblings, so 86% of his problems were solved by his siblings, except for a few ones, like the Dream SMP/Streaming one.

There [MC] sat, feeling more evil than he ever had. Might be from all the stress or from his siblings' stupidity. Or both.

"Oh, my dear beloved gremlins~ guess who is going to be my practice, dummies, for the next three days~"

Nada in all her glory, let out a terrified screech, not wanting to be a part of this. But she couldn't really escape from him, no one could ever escape him.

Not even [MC] himself.

Daren, on the other hand, felt confident for once. He was going to win, even if it was only one time, [MC] fell from height and not from his hands. (If you are questioning why I am always changing Daren's pronouns, it's because they are genderfluid. Didn't want to make a huge deal about it, as it was unnecessary to build up the story for that specific revelation.)

Daren was thirsting for blood but not as much as Louay and Bakr.
Now you have to know, Louay and Bakr were always, and he really meant always, arguing. Whether it would be about seatings, who the fuq was right about some stupid subject, the exact same amount of a shared Twix or even if the other was walking one block into the territory of the other in Minecraft. So it was a big deal when both of them made a temporary alliance once they heard [MC]'s 'I WILL MURDER YOU ALL WITHOUT YOU EVEN HAVING A CHANCE AGAINST ME' tone.