《Chapter 6: Can someone please just delete Twitter for-nevermind》

Lmao, I created a Discord server just for this. Here is the Link:

https://discord.gg/WtTgGSZ8dT

And with that, Enjoy this badly written fanfic that somehow gained already 1K views.

Seriously, how?
____________

Ranboo loved chaos.

Who doesn't?

So imagine his happiness, when he saw Dream's stream and such a chaotic person with him. Yes, he is always ready to cause more chaos and destruction if he has the possibility. Ranboo grinned crazily, already seeing the confusion and mess he would create with his influence.

Ohohoho, Dest was truly destructive.

Tommy should never ever talk to Dest because Ranboo could already see WW3 in the future. Well, he wasn't exactly against it but he doesn't want Techno, Dream, Sapnap, BBH and George as his enemies.

No one wants those maniacs as enemies and if somebody does, then they were probably the biggest masochist that Ranboo has ever seen.
________

Decidedly unimpressed, [MC] stared at his screen with so much annoyance that even his siblings didn't dare to be any louder than necessary. Which, he might add, was really quiet for him, as he was already accustomed to all the noise and fighting.

Sometimes, [MC] wished he could be so carefree like them and free from his burdens but wishing is not the same as the harsh reality.

Hearing the sound of laughter, [MC] focused back on the present, not even remotely ready to engage in a conversation with a living teakettle.
With a groan, he put his hands on his face, praying that he would be freed from his torture and suffering.
A feeling told him that his choices no longer matter, that he has was already damned in this activity.

"Oh, Dest~ Come play with me~"
"Please, don't you ever use that tone with me. I am not George and quite frankly I don't wanna replace George. Being subjected to your flirting and crazy chasing? No thank you, George can keep his place without a worry."

Bitterly regretting saying this sentence, [MC] tried to take back his previous words but Dream already responded to that with a predictable answer.

"But Dest, we have to! You wouldn't be truly (Y/N) if we don't flirt together and replace George without a second thought! We don't want that, right my dear~?"

At that moment, [MC] could only groan miserably, already seeing all the fanfiction writing themselves, the hate tweets and DMs.

"No Dream, I do want that. Let my life be a simple Dest disaster. No kind of smut, terribly written or not, no drama with other people, no misunderstandings and rumours. I like my life as a dead Animator too much."

Admittedly, the heterochromia already knew that his peaceful arc was long over before he even streamed.
He just wasn't ready to accept that.

Certainly amused with Dest's response, Dream only continued to remark to him.

"I can't believe you. After all the bonding we had, you still refuse to be a cliche Wattpad story? I even offered you my help!"
"THE ONLY HELP I WANT FROM YOU, IS YOUR SILENCE!"
"Pfffff, I don't listen to other people, besides my of my parents."

Maybe he should call for Dream's parents. They would help him, right?

"Okay, okay, I have an offer for you."
"Does it have to do something about my freedom and peace?"
"Yes."
"I'm listening."

Tense silence. An exhale and then a confident voice echoing through the stream.

"Minecraft Man-"
"ARE YOU NUTS?! I WILL 100% LOSE. CERTAINLY, WITHOUT A DOUBT, IN A BLINK, DESTROYED, DEAD, PULVERSIERT, KAPUTT, TOT. WAS DENKT SICH DIESER MANN EIGENTLICH?! (what does this man think?!)"