《Chapter 2: Yeah, actually I won't be strea-WHAT?!》

Disclaimers: I live in Germany so my English is ✨trash✨

As previously stated, this is purely platonic and fiction! This is a work from a fan for fans.
Do not send this to anybody of the MCYT as this is only for entertainment purposes!

With that said, enjoy this chapter!
__________

A sigh escaped his mouth as [MC] read the ongoing chat. It seemed that they were pretty curious about him as he was something new and original (kinda). He scanned the chat for a few questions that he could answer without making them too curious.

"'Hmm...What is your name? I don't think that 'Starrydestruction' is your name.' Yeah...No. My name and appearance are something that I will keep to myself. And I know there are some people that will try to find out my name by googling and researching. HA! I never published something in my name or appearance!"

[MC] smiled at the dejected response, disappointed about the answer.

"But you could call me Dest or Star. Is not the same but this is only for today as this is the last time you will hear from me. 's just something that was an accident." He laughed quietly, not wanting the chat to explode about his voice. It seemed that his voice kinda reminded them of CORPSE HUSBAND but higher and smoother. A mix of Sykuno and Corpse. [MC] took it as a compliment. Who wouldn't? Besides haters, of course.

But it seemed that his efforts were for nothing as the chat went crazy about his supposed adorable and hot laugh.

The only thing he could read was

brokeass: I'm simping again for a faceless vOicE!
armylover: WHY IS HE SO CUTE?! LIKE EXCUSE ME?
wideputtinindaway: we have simped again. Dream, Corpse and now Dest. we are truly simps.
Handsgobrrrrrr: we couldn't resist him😔✊🏻
cheetoindisguise: Simps rise 😔✊🏾

He blinked in surprise. How could they simp for him so fast? He shook his head and continued to read the chat for a question. One question caught his interest.

"'Do you play any games? If so, which ones do you play?' Why yes! I do play games. My favourite ones are  The Legend of Zelda, Undertale, Persona 5 and Minecraft. I do play other games of course like Obey Me! for fun, as it's more comedy than romance. Besides I do simp for Diavolo and Beel, simply because they seem more interested in spending time than the usual couple stuff."

He trailed off and realized too late that he was ranting about an Otome Game. With boys.                         

"...no, I do not simp for Luke. And that's my final statement about Obey Me!"

[MC] shouldn't have had answered the gamer question because as soon as he said that, many started to talk about different streamers and YouTubers, asking him if he knew them or watched them. Some asked about his sexuality, some about his gender.

"I, uh, wow my computer really hates me if he doesn't want to stop lagging now. Dangnabit." Shrugging his shoulders he picked up his digital pen and decided that he procrastinated for too long. [MC] avoided the sexuality and gender question as he was not ready to share it with the world. He thinks it would never leave his house, simply because he was a private person who valued his personal space.

He clicked on FireAlpaca and Davinci Resolve to complete his MANHUNT animation that was going for 17 minutes. [MC] was impressed that the chat started to explode immediately after seeing the animation, having probably seen the first 'Episode' of the MANHUNT.

nutsaredisgusting:YOU DID THE MANHUNT ANIMATION!?
liri: We are simping for a talented king, queen, person.
muffinity: Send it to the Muffinteers! Quickly!
legendendaryfartmaster: Holy shit, the animation is smoother than Sykuno's voice!
karl: POG.
i need money: let's go simps, we have to show it to Dream!
bretzel: Yeah, I remember the animation. It was really funny and well done.
toxicwho?: Didn't SapNap say that he would react to it today??? He didn't watch it as he wanted to react with us blind.

[MC] blinked but couldn't read the last one as it disappeared quickly with the other incoming chats.

Dreamsimp donated 25€
I really like the way you draw the characters! I hope you have fun with it. Don't pressure yourself and do not listen to the others who are demanding it so rudely.

AYYYYYY donated 10€
Dayum why so talented? Don't be shy, give me these skills.

"I, um, thank you. It means a lot to me, Dreamsimp. Truly. And Ayyyy. You probably have better skills than me. I mean. Come on. You can do better than me. I know that!"

Once again, he didn't know that his animations were so vastly known. He doesn't check his YouTube so often, as he simply doesn't see the point in it. But now he had to see it. [MC] doesn't believe this, not until he had seen it with his own eyes.

He quickly opened up his phone, ignoring all his notifications and clicked on his first video.

"...Holy Lama of the chicken nuggets. Why the heck does it have 14 Million views?!"

[MC] didn't expect that when he published his first animation. Maybe 100 views but nothing more. But it seemed that this was exactly the opposite as he watched his subscriber count seemed to rise in numbers and all that.

And from 10k subs did he rise to 70k in only 30 minutes.

This was going to end badly, he felt it in his bones.
-------
Dream enjoyed streaming and gaming. Of course, he enjoys it, why else would he continue this path if he didn't like it?

He was sitting currently on his chair, intending to join SapNap's stream for awhile. He heard something about an animation and how well done it was made, so he was a bit curious what the commotion was about.

Sapnap has started his stream and introduced himself with, well, Sapnap energy.

"Today we will react to an animation, done by...Starrydestruction? Isn't he currently trending?" Sapnap squinted at his desktop not sure if he remembered right or if he was simply confusing it with something else.

Dream hummed. "Yeah, something about a stream. Let me check." As soon as he said that, he took out his phone with style and opened up his Twitter.

And immediately laughed.

"SAPNAP, YOU HAVE TO OPEN UP HIS TWITCH, NOW!"
"What why? What is so funny?"
Dream wheezed. "Please, trust me in this."
"NOW I DON'T WANT TO!" Sapnap glared at the screen, skeptical about Dream.
"Sapnap please."
Sapnap grumbled but opened up his Twitch to open up this streamer. He knew when Dream was pleading and wheezing at the same time, that it was truly funny.

He wasn't ready to be met with such stunning art and later on a scream.

And immediately started to chuckle.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SAPNAP AND DREAM FOUND OUT ABOUT MY STREAM?!"