Chapter 5 moving in

Sorry for any mistakes :)

Melody POV

I walked around the baby store. After I woke in my old room that I shared with harry I had gotten a text from Liam saying he was picking me up to go baby shopping. I woke up from screams of Harry and Cindy, she was mad I slept in 'her' bed. She had left the house leaving frustrated and drunk harry. The irony of it all. I walked out of the room to find him in the living room throwing things, once he saw me he stopped. He apologized if they woke me. I didn't say anything I asked for my shoes and jacket. Me being stupid didn't have one. Harry handed me a black hoodie of his that was my fav to wear when he was gone on tour. I wasn't sure if I wanted to wear it. but harry took by surprise when he said
"You'll always be the biggest part of my life, that's never going to change I want to end on good terms honestly friends?"
I didn't know how to feel about the whole thing but I agreed I didn't want to lose harry for good. I looked around for the crib, stroller, baby bottles and clothes. I wasn't going to find out what the gender was until next month. I was so excited I think the boys and Victoria were a little more excited. I looked up to see them fighting over which crib was better for the baby. I walk over to them laughing, they stop to stare at me blushing.
"Just imagine when we find out if the baby is a girl or boy, the fight will be about the name" I smile,
"No fighting about that we all know it's going to be Liam" Liam said teasingly we all laughed.
"what are the names you picked?" Zayn asks,
"uh well" I said biting my lips, I new that name for the girl but for a boy I always wanted it to be something Harry chose.
"For a girl Aurora" I smile,
"For a boy?"
'Well... see harry is going to know by then so" I shrug. The all nod understanding.
"Why cant you just tell him now?" Louis asks, he was against the whole hiding this from his best friend it took a lot to convince him. the only reason was because I didn't want harry to say he HAD to stay with me. knowing harry he would feel bad about it and hide his true feeling and focus just on me. for 5 years that's how it was it was me before him. I love harry that will never change but he doesn't feel the same way I cant, I wont let him stay just because of the baby. I want him to stay because he loves me.
"Louis you know why" he rolls his eyes.
"I'll be in the car" he walks past by me and I sigh.
"Don't worry about him" Liam says wrapping any arm around me
"Worry about the RIGHT CRIB WHICH IS THIS ONE"
"NO ITS THIS ONE"
"YOU ARE ALL WRONG" Victoria yelled, I laughed as they started yell at each other

after a long, I mean LONG argument we picked Niall's crib. He smiles proudly as we tell the worker to order the crib everyone else is grumpy.
"All Done Mrs. Styles just sign here" he hands me the paper and I write my name on it.
"We expect this to stay out of the Media" Liam says as I hand back the paper.
"Of course" the man nods. After that's done we walk out the door and immediately we are blinded by the flashing lights I groan putting the hood over my face. I feel an arms around me leading me. no one says anything we get in to a car were Louis is already laying on the seats trying to keep out of the camera.
"Ugh they are so annoying" Vic says as Liam starts to drive, I keep my face hidden until Liam is on the highway.
"You guys okay?" He asks, we all nod.
"I wonder how they knew we were there?" I ask
"Who knows " Niall shrugs. I grab my phone checking the time, I had to see harry tonight since the therapist was going away for 2 weeks. I click on twitter and scroll down favoring some tweets. One caught my eyes
Harry's wife Melody caught shopping at a baby store? What does this mean?

"Shit" I whisper.

5 hours later

I walk in eating some ice cream Liam had bought me before coming here. Harry was already seated and he laughed at me as soon as he saw me eating.
"You've been eating a lot" he teases, I stick my tongue out at him and he grins,
"We are no longer having sex so I don't care" I tease back, he breaks out laughing making me smile. His laugh was the most beautiful sound other then his singing voice.
"I see you guys are getting along"
"We agreed to be friends" I say
"Friends?"
"Ya like after the divorce and everything" harry explains.
"Why?" the man asks.
"I don't want to lose her completely, she has been apart of my life for a very long time, I know I want this but she will always be there no matter what." He says, I smile cause I feel the same way.
"Well today we are going to talk about the schedule when I come back I changed it a bit"
"So it won't take long?" harry asked. The man shook his head and we both looked disappointed. We figured out what times worked for harry seen soon another tour was going to start. I bit my lip knowing I would see less of the boys when I needed them most.
"We good?" Harry and I nod. We both got up saying goodbye to the therapist and walked out together. It was silent and awkward, we walked to his car he had offered to give me a ride. He was about to pull out when his phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Mom?" Harry said, I stopped to listen
"How is it?" Anne was on her wedding Vacation that Harry paid, she only lived about 2 hours away from we live.
"She's right here" he smiles handing me the phone.
"Anne?" I ask excited harry chuckles.
"Hey love hows everything?" she ask
"Good, good"
"how are you?"
"good love thanks, but guess what"
"What." I feel harry leaning in to hear what his mom is saying.
"I am coming to visit you!" my eyes widen and I look up at harry. He whispers shit.
"Oh YAY!" I try to sound excited. The thing is not even our families knew about this. We didn't want them to get worried or involved harry was against he didn't like keeping things from his mom but then gave in.
"when?" I ask
"in 2 days! I'll be staying there for a couple of days if you don't mind"
"Of course not cant wait" I say, she says her goodbyes and I hand the phone back.
"now what?" I ask
"I guess your moving in for a couple of days"