Chapter 8

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I DONT THINK YOUR READY

Harry POV

“Tell me what?” I asked, Melody smiled nervously at my mother. My mother winked at her and looked up at me.

“Oh harry you have to spoil her surprise” she shakes her head.

“Surprise?” I ask.

“Don’t act dumb! Your anniversary this Thursday!” she says I’m taken back, I had forgotten 6 years of marriage. Was she planning something or was she just lying to my mom? I looked at Melody her cheeks flushed her hands holding on to her own knees.

“I’ll be right back” she says quickly getting up throwing the napkin on the table. I sigh sitting down next to my mom.

“She was going to make you a diner Harry, what did you have planed?” she asked joyfully. 

“truthfully nothing, it was your week so had-‘
“nonsense! You have to respect your wife and the marriage Harry!”  I nodded feeling guilty, I hear a chocking sound we turn to look at Liam was laughing I glared at him.

“Ya Harry respect your wife” he said shaking his head, he stood up walking towards the bathroom. I shook my head looking at the boys who just pretended everything was okay,

Melody

I sighed leaning against the bathroom door, I felt a little sick I don’t know if it was the baby or the fact that its almost 6 years. How am I going to make a diner and pretend like nothing is happening? How am I going to smile and laugh in front of his mom and tell her everything is wonderful?

“Mel”

“Liam” I say over the door, I hear a chuckle.

“Are you okay?”

“Ya just sickness” I open the door to find Liam smiling.

“what happened?”  I bite my lip

“She knows about the baby, I didn’t even have to tell her” he laughs.

“Well at least one Styles isn’t slow” he teases. Its true I’m surprised he hasn’t gotten the hints. Maybe he has and he is ignore them.

“Now I have to pretend everything is ok for our 6 year anniversary” I sigh walking back to the table,

“Don’t worry I’ll handle it” he smiles, I nod not understanding but at the same time not caring.

The rest of the night went on normal. Everyone just laughed and talked for a couple more hours. Soon everyone was saying goodbye and hugging. Liam assured me that he would help me get out of spending the day with harry on that day. Harry seemed distant but I guess I had to get use to that. His mom kept whispering things about baby in my ear, I would nod and smile but didn’t say much. I honestly hadn’t thought about everything she was mentioning.  I had only ordered the crib and stroller and well the name.

“If you ever need me trust me I’ll come!” she says, I smile again knowing her heart is in the right place.

“Please , Please tell him before I leave!” she begs. I gulp.

“Anne” she grinned

“I will I promise” I lie. She nods going on to her own room. She kisses and hugs harry goodnight. I turn around walking back to our room. I look through my bags in closet.

I hear him walk in he doesn’t say anything. I grab my clothes  I turn around to walk towards the bathroom but instead bump into his chest.

“Sorry” I say not meeting his eyes.

“We aren’t doing anything that day.” He says harshly. I feel my heart sink I nod quickly.

“I mean it Melody we are just going to spend it with my mom, if she leaves I leave but we are in no way spendin-“

“I got it!” I yell. I look up at him and see him taken back with my words. I lick my lips and move to the side I power walk to the bathroom closing the door behind me. my back is pressed against the wall and I close my eyes. I feel the tear on my cheek and I quickly wipe it away. I take a deep breath turning on the shower. After 30 minutes I had enough.  I put on some clothes and dried off. I slowly open the door, harry is on the bed with sheets over him his eyes glued on the T.V. I crept my way on the bed making a small sound. I pull the sheets over my head turning away from Harry.

“Melody I’m”

“Don’t Harry please, just don’t” I hug my pillow tight and shut my eyes. I hear his sigh and feel him moving around. The TV turns off and its pitch black. Its almost silent.

2nd Night

Harry, Anne and Robin are out. I faked being sick knowing Anne would understand, she said she was going to buy the food I needed to make the dinner for harry. Harry and I haven’t been on talking terms beside in front of his mom. Liam hasn’t texted or called me yet to let me know how he is going to help. I lay on the bed and pull up my shirt. Vic called me letting me know the baby books said to talk to the baby. Me being in the house with Harry I never got the chance.

“I hope you know I’m not crazy” I laugh at my self rubbing my stomach.

“This is weird, having you grow inside me” I smile

“But I’m sorry happy”

“I don’t know if you are a girl or a boy, yet but man I love you” I laugh It feels nice.

“Dad doesn’t know about you yet” I frown.

“He will soon, maybe he’ll like it”

“Hopefully he’ll be as happy as I am”

“But if he isn’t” I stop to wipe the tears away.

“You’ll still have me baby.””