Chapter 14: Where are we going

Next chapter will be up later! Hopefully double update!

Please leave comments i love them!

Enjoy and Sorry for any mistakes !!

Also side note, Vic and Melody on the side!!

Melody POV

"He kissed you!?" Vic whispered yelled. I grin nodding my head. I couldn't stop smiling, I was finally moving back into the house with Harry. He went to rehearsals and promised to tell the boys while he was there. I was at the house unpacking with the help of Vic. Also the new bed was coming in today which made me blush still.

I put my dresses and jackets in the closet and the rest in the dresser.

"Its like nothing happened," I finally say turning to Vic who was on her phone. She glances up at me.

"Is that a good or bad thing?' she sits up.

"I don't know" I honestly say. Her lips part but before she can say anything I hear a knock on the door. She stares at me and shrugs. If it was harry or the boys they wouldn't knock. I got up and she followed me but stayed by the staircase. I reach for the door and swing it open. I looked at her in confusions she stares at me.

"What are you doing here? She spits, she crosses her arms over her chest. I roll my eyes.

"I live here" I smirk. She looks shocked she glares at me.

"Well give me Harry's new address and I'll be on my way." I smirk again and cross my arms over my chest.

"Oh I am sorry, you misunderstood. I moved back in with Harry. We are after all married." I say.

"You're lying." She says angry. I felt happy finally being able to stand up to Cindy. I shrug looking behind her. I see Harry coming with the boys and I grin. He looks confused.

"Hi" he says slowly walking in between Cindy and I. He kissed me on my forehead and I smile up at him.

"Harry why is she living here!" Cindy shouts. The boys stay behind not knowing what to do.

"That's what married people do" Harry said, I chuckled a little. Cindy's face went red.

"You can leave now" I said waving bye. She turns her heel and stomps away. the boys move out of the way as she cruses under her breath. They all laugh and walk up towards me. They give me a huge hug.

"Man, I thought I had chance with you now" Niall Pouts. I laugh hugging him tighter.

But Harry pulls me away, Niall grins.

~*~

I sat in the living room with Louis. Vic had left for work and asked to hang out later. Harry and the boys were setting up the new bed. Louis being a lazy ass didn't help. He just cheered the boys on as they carried the heavy material up the stairs.

"Louis, I need you help" I said. I glance up to see if any of the boys were listening and they weren't.

"You can tell the rest of them after you leave" he nods leaning in.

"The guest room, I want to make it into the baby room" he grins.

"You're finally going to tell him!" he asked happy.

"Not until the room is fixed!!" I say.

"I need to order more baby supplies, paint it and then we can tell him" I smile. He nods in agreement. I was going to find out the gender of the baby tomorrow and I was excited, Liam and Vic were coming with me. Harry would be at Rehearsals so he wont ask any questions.

As the house went by the boys left. Harry and I were left alone. I mean alone, alone. this hasn't happened in months. I wrapped myself in a small blanket and walked down stairs. I opened the fridge and took out some Chinese rice Liam had brought me. I asked him to I was hungry and still am. I popped it in the micro and leaned on the counter. Harry was taking a shower we haven't had a normal conversation. Maybe this was going to be harder than I thought. What if this wasn't going to work? If he just doesn't feel it anymore and leaves again? I doubt he will stop going to parties and events and I don't want him too, but I don't want to have to worry about him every single night. Plus what if he freaks out about becoming a dad and just leaves me again. I know harry wouldn't but what if he does. I sighed hearing the micro beep taking me out of my thoughts. I reach for the plate and lean on the counter. I eat in silence getting lost in my thoughts again. I didn't want us to fail again; I didn't want us to fail in the first place.

"Hey." I feel his hands wrap around my waist, he rested his head on my shoulder and gave me small kisses on my neck. I smile leaning back on him.

"Hi."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Us" I soft laugh.

"I wont let you go" he turns me around giving me a small peck. I smile up at him feeling a little more relief. I look up and down at him noticing he is wearing nice clothes. I knew what that meant. He was going out, I felt a little sad about it.

"Where are you going?" I ask trying not to sound sad. I look at his shirt and fix it. he grabs my hands and lifts my chine with his free hand.

"Where are we going" he says, I look at him confused.

"Alright, were are we going" I ask laughing.

"Well I am so glad you asked Mrs. Styles I will tell you right after you go get dressed." He smiles kissing me then shooing me out the kitchen. I laugh making my way up the stairs. Tonight is going to be interesting.