Chapter 11 It would be my honor

long time no see!

sorry i was with my mom and she doesnt have wifi:( 

but updating more cause guess whos on spring break!!! 

let me know what you think!

sorry for any mistakes! 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Melody POV

LET ME AT HIM” I wiggle in Niall’s arms as he pulls me back Louis laughs at Liam hiding behind Zayn. I try to pull away from Niall, it wasn’t hard because he wasn’t holding me tight I figure its because he thought he would hurt the baby. I pull away and jump towards Liam. Zayn catches me hugging me tight and pulls me far from Liam.

“I didn’t know that’s what she had planed!” Liam tried to explain. I stick my tongue out like a child. Zayn chuckles letting me go slowly.

“I am sorry” Liam pouts Louis smirks at me.

“Don’t smirk at me” I glare at him, he shrugs no matter what Harry did Louis would always be on his side.

“Mel,” Liam says grabbing my attention.

“I didn’t know that Cindy and Harry would do that, I was just wanting her to go distract him.”  I roll my eyes, I know its not Liam’s fault. But I can’t help but feel angry. The only reason she was there today was because he sent her.

“Just forget it” I sigh landing on the couch. I was too tired to care anymore. The boys looked at me worried.

“Lets just watch a movie ya?” they all nodded sitting down.

Harry POV

I wake up with alone. I sighed rubbing my eyes I checked the clock beside me. My mom was leaving today she wanted me to drop her off at Melody’s to say goodbye. I got up slowly hearing my mom packing and moving around the house. I took a quick shower, put some clothes on and shoes. I stepped out of my room to see the suite cases down the stairs. I turn to see my mom closing the guest room. She looks up at smiles at me.

“Well good morning sunshine” she teases.

“Good morning” I wrap my arm around her shoulder and walk down the stairs. Robin was putting the bags in the car. I helped and got in the car. I drove to Vic’s apartment. My mom got out of the car without a word. I saw her go in the building.  I was debating on going in or not.

“You should go” robin says from the back. I look back at him,

“I don’t know”

“Harry, you go out there and show that girl you care” he sternly said. I sigh unbuckling my seatbelt. I walked towards the building then I stopped, I saw the boys walking out of the building. I walked up to them; they seemed pretty shocked that I got out of the car.

“Hey” I said smiling, they returned it waving.

“Is everything okay?” I asked they nodded

“We had a slumber party,” Niall laughed.

“Is she okay?’ I asked Liam looked at me then the boys.

“Go on Liam,” Louis said nudging him. I looked between them.

“I sent Cindy over, I sent her because Mel wanted to stay away I thought Cindy would take you somewhere, I honestly don’t know what I was thinking.” I scratched my head, the boys waited for me to react.

“Liam you sending her over was your fault, me sleeping with her was mine its alright mate” I patted his shoulder he smiled at me.

“Don’t look now boys but I see someone in the bushes” Louis says we all look at once.

“I told you not to look!” Louis said we all cracked a smile. A man with a camera popped out and we groaned. We put on a fake smile we saw him talking picture while we pretend to talk.

“How are we getting out of this” Louis asked we shrugged and looked at Liam for an answer, he looked at all of us he rolled his eyes.

“Its just one guy we can walk to the car. We turn to see more than just one. My eyes burned from the sudden flashes.

“Over here” one shouted. I covered my face.

“Why are you all here?’

“Who lives here?”

‘Smile for us?” they all shouted.

“Go ahead inside Harry we will see you at rehearsals tomorrow.” I nodded as I watched the boys leave I hurried inside and got in the elevator. I clicked the 5ht floor and waited. My nerves were getting to me. I stuck my hands in my pocket as I made my way out of the elevator. I walked towards her door and took a deep sigh. I raised my hands to the door, but someone beat me by opening the door. She looked at me with her sad eyes; she gulped and gave me a weak smile. I wanted to pick her up and hug her. I licked my sudden dry lips.

“I- uh” I lost my words making her small smile grow.

“Harry” My mom said putting on her jacket.

“I saw the boys and decided to get out of the car, then the paps came out so,” I explained. They both nodded my mother motions to Mel; I give her a confused looked. She rolls her eyes; I started for a moment then looked at Melody. My mouth formed an o shape.

“But I wanted to come” I quickly said,

“Well babe, call me,” she said kissing her cheek they hugged. I stood there awkwardly

“Uh wait” Melody said. We both turned around and saw her wrap a small jacket around her. My black jacket.

“Paps are out there,” she said. We walked towards the elevator in silence. As soon as we were in the front of the building I felt her warm hand intertwined with mine. I held it tight and walked outside. The paps quickly turned around to see us. I looked down at her, she had a smile on her face, i put on a smile too. They took pictures as I walked with them to my car. The both got in. the car ride was silent. I dropped my mother off while Melody stayed in the car.

“Call” she said,

“I will” I smiled.

“Harry take care of her.” my mother kissed my cheek and I gave her one last hug. I walked back to the car. I took a deep breath and got in. Melody and I met eyes. She smiled at me.

“You didn’t have to do that,” I said.

“Ya I did, what kind of wife would I be if I didn’t” she teased. I felt a little relief that there wasn’t tension. I started to drive. It was silent again. I glanced at her.

“Melody”

“Harry” she said. I smiled

“Will you go on a lunch date with me?” I glance at her again; I see she’s contemplating on going.

“It would be my honor”