chapter 3

Suri was very much angry and frustrated with kent's disloyalty,
She didn't showed for work next day.

Kent was way too much worried because Suri didn't came to work next morning.
Kent to Kevin: "Call Suri immediately I want her in the office now"
[he said way too curious]
Kevin: "Sir! I called her 5 times her but she's not picking up the calls."
[he replied]
Kent: "I don't care call her."
[he said]

Suri knocked on the door of Kent's cabin.
Kevin and kent looked at Suri.
Kent: "Come in."
Suri came inside.
Kent: "Why didn't you came to work today?"
[he said annoyed]
Suri: "I want to talk to you."
[she said to Kent]

Kent looked at Kevin.
Kevin nodded yes and left the cabin.

Kent: "What is it?"
Suri: "Why did you do that to me last night in the event?"
[she said annoyed]
Kent: "What are you talking about?"
[he said intentionally]
Suri: "Don't try to act too innocent, you gave my dedication and my work's credit to Rebecca, when you saw with your own eyes that she left the project in the middle. You were there when she left"
[she yelled in anger]
Kent: "LOOK DON'T YELL AT ME.THIS IS MY CABIN, THIS IS MY OFFICE AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE YOUR LOUD VOICE IN MY TERRITORY YOU UNDERSTAND ME!"
[he yelled at her in anger]
Suri stood quite.
Kent: "AND ABOUT REBECCA, SHE DESERVED THAT CREDIT, SHE WORKED REAL HARD FOR THIS PROJECT, SHE DESERVE THE APPLAUSE YOU GET THAT?"
[he yelled again]
Suri: "How can you say that..."
[she said disgusted]
Kent: "YOU ARE A TRAINEE HERE, DON'T TRY TO BE OVERSMART WITH ME, YOU DON'T LIKE MY DECISION SO THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE!"
[he yelled in anger at her]
Tears began to fall from suri's eyes.
Kent really didn't liked to see her cry, he felt bad.
Suri: "You're right, You're absolutely right, I'm not good with your decision and this is my problem, so I guess I should just leave this job, it'll be better for everybody I guess..."
[she started leaving his cabin]

He got nervous.
He didn't wanted her to leave.

Kent: "You can not leave like this"
[He said angrily]
Suri: "I am resigning, I'm not gonna work here anymore that's it!"
[she said]
Kent: "I'm not gonna accept your resignation"
[he said in a strong voice]
Suri: "Fine, Don't accept it I'm not gonna show up to work from tomorrow."
[she said as she turned towards the cabin door]

He finally decided to confess his feelings to her, as he got no options to hold her..

Kent: "OKAY I LOVE YOU!"
[he said loudly]
Suri froze, shocked by his sudden out burst.
She turned to see kent.

Kent: "I fell for you the first time I met you, I'm in love with you eversince. Every single day I feel like I'm falling for you even more, I never had guts to confess my love for you..."
[he said nervously]

Suri was stunned, she just stood there hearing his words.

Kent: "I fired Randall because he was coming closer to you, I offered you this job because you were leaving the cafe and my life, there was no other way for me to keep you around of me, I just wanted to be with you...."
[he continued ]

Suri was still shocked and speechless.

Kent: "Even last night I did that to make you feel jealous but I didn't wanted it to turn out this bad, I know I've been too selfish lately and I'm sorry for that, I'm rea...."
He was about to complete just when Suri lean forward and started kissing Kent on his lips.

They continued to kiss passionately.
After 10 seconds.
Kent looked at Suri.
Kent: "Do you, Do you love me too?"
[he asked excitedly]
Suri nodded yes.
Kent felt so happy.
Kent: "God! I love you so much."
[he said while hugging her]

Suri thinking 'I don't know what made me kiss him and accept his proposal, I always thought of him as the 'MAN WHO'S MY BOSS' but his words forced me to kiss him and be with him, I don't know what really happened and in just few seconds I become his girlfriend'

To be continued.....