Chapter 6

Suri came back home from hospital, she layed down on her bed crying.

Suri thinking 'I don't want this baby. Why can't it just die inside, I'm so tired of being tricked by life, I don't want this kid but I have to inform about this to Kent. He's the father, he has the right to know about this, I should tell him.'

She took her phone and texted Kent.

"I want to meet you today anyhow. Come to my home after 4pm, Dad's not gonna be home, It's important." ~ Suri.

And she switched off her phone so that she won't be able to get any calls from him.

He read the message.

Kent thinking 'What is wrong with her? I Hope she's all right, God! Please don't let it be a serious problem, I can't live without her, Please God'

At 4:30 pm,
Kent went to Suri's house in his BMW car.
He rang the doorbell.

Suri was extremely nervous. She didn't knew how he's gonna react.
She opened the door and smiled.
He came inside.
They went into her bedroom.

Kent: "What is It?"
[he asked worried]
Suri: "I went to the doctor's today..."
Kent: "And???"
[he asked curiously]
Suri: "He suggested me a pregnancy test, I gave the test and he showed me the reports..."
Kent: "What was there in the report?"
Suri walked towards her cupboard, took out her reports and hand it to Kent.
Kent opened the envelope and got stunned.
Kent: "WHAT IS THIS? YOU'RE PREGNANT!"
[he said in great shock]
Suri: "Yeah! and I'm extremely sorry."
Kent lost his senses, he was so shocked he can't even believe anything.
Kent: "This can't be true, no this can't be true, We have to get rid of it.... We have to let it go..."
[he started panicking]
Suri: "Freddi, Freddi! I asked the doctor about other options but he said abortion is very risky for my life too."
[she explained]
Kent got even more disturbed.
Kent got angry.
He started expressing it through hitting the walls.
Kent: "No... This can't be true"
[he said, shocked]
Suri didn't said anything she just stood there crying on her destiny.
Kent started leaving her room.
Suri: "Fred, fred...."
Kent left her house without saying anything, he sat in his car and drove off.

Suri continued to cry.

Suri thinking 'I knew this was going to happen, I knew he will react just the same, this is so bad for both of us, I don't want this baby to born. This baby is going to destroy everything for me and I got no other options but to keep this piece of shit.'

Kent thinking while driving his car 'How can this happen! She can't be pregnant, I don't want a baby, I know she won't be cheating on me, she's really a loyal person but I don't want that baby.'

He arrived home.
Entered his bedroom and sat on his bed.

Kent to himself:
"I don't want to be a father now, I'm, I'm not ready to be a father. To take responsibility of a younger one, I'm not ready to start a family now, It's all happening too soon and what will the world think about me that my baby's mother is way too younger than me, No, I can't take it, I just don't want this baby."

He was so stressed out and frustrated.

After that day.
He was constantly ignoring Suri.

Suri was in her fourth week (1st month) of pregnancy.
She was hating herself for being pregnant, she didn't revealed about her pregnancy to her father yet.

She tried calling Kent.
*ringing*
Kent saw Suri's number calling him.
He ignored the call.
She tried 4 times to call him but he didn't received any of her calls.

Suri to herself:
"Come on! Pick up the call damn it! Don't do this to me freddi!"
[she said holding her tears back]

Days passed.
Suri entered her 3rd month of pregnancy, her tummy was grown out, she was suffering from morning sicknesses and anxiety.

One morning.
She tried to call Kent again.

*Ringing*
Kent was in office.
Kevin was standing next to Kent, Kent got disgusted.
Kent: "Just Pick the damn call, and say that Iam busy or out of town."
[he said handing his phone to Kevin]
Kevin: "But sir!"
Kent: "Just do it!"
[he yelled]
Kevin took the phone and picked up the call.

*on call*
Suri: "Hello, hello Freddi?"
[she said curiously]
Kevin: "No, It's me Kevin, Mr. Fredrickson's secretary."
Suri: "Then where is Fred and why is he not picking up my calls?"
[she asked worried]
Kevin: "He's busy working. He have no free time, He's out of town now."
[he said nervously]
Suri: "Than how do you have his phone?"
[she said]
Kevin: "actually..."
Suri cut the call.

She knew that Kevin's lying to her, She knew that Kent's running away from his responsibility, she was so upset she started crying.

Suri to herself:
"No, the things should not be like this, Kent have to answer me. He have to confess if he's going to take this shit's responsibility or not, I need an answer, he can't ignore me just like this. This is his fault too, he can't hide from me, not especially when I'm pregnant."
[she said in anger]

To be continued.....